Chapter 04

Not expecting that the dinner with Killua would turn out successful, you  are quite glad that your cousins are already conversing with Killua with ease as if he's the oldest brother of the family.

"Killua nii-chan! Would you like to see, (Your name) nee-chan's baby pictures?" Tan inquires, making you jolt up in surprise.

Quickly placing the clean dishes on the rack, "T-Tan! Stop!" you try to intervene but Aunt Lori already placed the wooden box with your name engraved on it on the table.

Sighing a sigh of defeat, you just watch them as they rummage through your childhood pictures, "You may take pictures if you want, Killua nee-san!" Ann chuckles.

"Say what?" you thought you heard Ann wrong, then you saw Killua already brought out his phone, "Killua, seriously?" you looked at him in disbelief but he only gave you a mischievious look.

As they show him the photos of you, Killua notices something odd, "Ahh, if you're wondering... (Your name) is originally from Feyre City, where her family is at. I was a former ally there and I decided to resign since I got lots of kids to take care of, but this girl wouldn't let me go and just chose to stay with us until she finishes her high school," Aunt Lori explains, chuckling as she pinches your cheek, groaning at her after. 

"Oww, Aunt Lori..." you rub your cheek and land your gaze to Killua who's staring at the photos.

Killua has no idea about the Feyre thing but he knew he heard that term before back at his hometown, "You're leaving?" he asks, his voice sounded hurt which make you  surprise.

'Is this part of the act? Why does it feel so real?' you thought in your mind, a bit sadden to hear Killua's sudden change of his voice.

'What's with this feeling? I... Can't even comprehend of what kind of feeling this is...'

"(Your name), you didn't tell him?" Aunt Lori asks you, dragging you back from your thoughts.

You soon realizes that her cousins are looking at her, "I haven't... B-But that doesn't mean I'll leave everything here!" you try to explain, Killua just kept on staring at the pictures and smiles.

"You know what, Killua. You can keep this picture," Aunt Lori chuckles, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

She then gave a picture to Killua without you knowing what kind of picture she gave.

'Is she serious right now?!'

"K-Killua," you call out, "You should probably head home, it's too dangerous if you roam around late," you said with a bit of concern lacing your voice.

"Right..." Killua glances up to his wrist clock and stood up from his seat, "Thank you so much, Aunt Lori, Nicholas," he bows respectfully at them.

"You don't have to thank us, just take good care of (Your name) for us," Aunt smiles, "You're a fine gentleman for a fine lady like (Your name), I'll be looking forward for your wedding~" Aunt Lori sing-song which made the two of you blush madly.

"I can't believe this," you sigh in disbelief, covering her red embarrassed face with her hand.

"Goodbye Killua nii-chan!" Tan blurted out, "You'll come and play with me again, right?" he asks, hope lacing his voice.