Chapter 26

Reminder: Short and bad. ♡

 Two days later
3:00 PM

No one anticipated the camp would end shortly. The campers were supposed to be celebrating, spending more quality time with their new companions, however, they were sent-off to their homes immediately after the invasion of those uncanny, ominous individuals at the camping venue, and also to what had happened to you which made them all worry.  

Especially to your group, who has considered you as though a part of some sort of a family. In spite the short time being with them, they genuinely treasure  the bond that grew between you and them nonetheless. 

After being bedridden for a few days, you have finally regained your consciousness. You were expecting to find yourself in a bland white hospital room, but instead you're inside your bedroom. Not the room that you have from Yorknew, but back from your hometown. The City of Beauty: Feyre.

Your memory was hazy that you couldn't recall some events happened that certain noon. Though you are certain that Hisoka was there. What was his motive? Did you miss some crucial happenings which led you to become this clueless? 

Nostalgia has swept over you the longer you observe your surroundings. Everything inside the room is basically filled with nothing but precious memories from your prime years.  

But you figure that this isn't the best time to dwell on reminiscing about the past. 

You already rose your body up from bed.  On your hand is a smartphone which has a seemingly cracked screen, and you've been staring at it for a while. Pondering where it came from because you were certain that it wasn't yours since your actual phone is sitting right beside you.  

Realization eventually hits you when you remember that one incident during the gathering. It is when you encounter the creepy red-headed adult for the first time.  

"Killua's phone…" you murmured softly.  

Flashback 

"Oh my... And that expression of yours..." 

You couldn't rid your eyes off of the creepy adult before you. You're not only terrified but you're also overwhelmed at the time he began producing moan-sort of sounds from his mouth.  

You could have been running for your dear life right after this, but unfortunately, you felt your feet planted on the concrete surface, in spite of the fear and adrenaline growing inside you urging and screaming for you to escape. 

"It's turning me—" 

!!!

"HISOKA! BACK THE FVCK OFF!" 

You jolt up upon recognition of the voice.  You whip your head towards where the random yelling came from but to your surprise, the silverette is already dashing his way to you.

Then out of nowhere, he lifted and threw you on his back as though you're some sort of a sack of potatoes. 

 "Killua?!"

End of flashback

"It's hard to believe that a cool and attractive guy like him would do such idiocy." you sweatdropped upon that certain memory. 

"However, It's even more unfathomable that Hisoka was the one who gave me this." you murmured in disbelief. He is the only person you could think of that would actually give this to you. 

If a random person did find this, it's either they kept the phone for themselves or they could have returned the device sooner to it's rightful owner which is Killua.