Chapter 19

15 minutes earlier

2nd person's point of view:

Hisoka is currently sitting on a concrete bench. Although his cheek is a bit swollen, he's grinning over to the slightly-crumpled card that you grabbed from him earlier.

With a malicious chuckle escaping his lips, "What a match~" he breathed out, referring to you and Killua.

Then a lighter magically appears to his hands in a snap. With a flick sound, he lit the lighter up, "Too bad matches tend to burn into ashes~" he muttered with a smile, gradually burning the ace of hearts card.

"As a joker yourself, what you just said is just horrible,"

An emotionless voice was heard from nowhere. With Hisoka's usual smile, "Hm?" he darted his gaze towards the owner of the voice to see his ally.

There stood a guy, an expressionless face can be seen on the person's face,"I figured you stumbled upon my little brother. He did that, didn't he?" he inquires, pointing his own cheek, referring to the swollen cheek of Hisoka.

With a smile still on the magician's face, "Yeah," Hisoka responds, casually tossing the half-burnt card from his hands, "You're right... That (Your name) girl is sure interesting," he murmured, followed by a malicious chuckle escaping his lips.

♡♡♡

"Y-Yes, I do love you... dumbass,"

The faint sounds of raindrops plinking on the puddles can only be heard. The rain then finally came to a stop and the clearing of clouds soon followed, revealing the starry sky and brightly-lit moon illuminating below.

The silverette stood there, speechless.

He heard you for the first time, but with you letting those words out from your lips once again sounded like music to his ears.

Killua eventually removes his hands from your shoulders, sitting back beside you. With him and his overflowing joy, he couldn't help himself but to smile that he had to cover it with his hand just to hide it.

The male teen sat there, contemplating whether that truly happened or not. To him, Killua thought that this is too good to be true.

With Killua not saying anything somehow makes the atmosphere slightly awkward for you, "Killua..." you mumbled, enough only for him to hear.

You gain Killua's attention, then he sees you wringing your hands in front of you, a noticeable blush can be seen on your face.

Killua can tell you're still embarrassed after how you courageously blurted out your confession.

The truth is, you're being distracted by Killua's bare chest along with his abs, although it's barely exposed.

"What is it?" Killua asks in mere curiosity.

Then you handed him a neatly folded suit, "It's distracting," you mutter shyly, making the silverette dumbfounded in the process.

'Distracting?' Killua thought to himself.

At first, the silverette was confused, he then placed a hand on his chest. Realization hits his senses upon noticing that his tie is loosened and some of the buttons of his shirt aren't connected.

Killua got flustered in an instant, "C-Crap, right..." he stammered, feebly reaching his suit from you.

Eventually, Killua can feel his cheeks heating up, wondering how you managed to strip his top off earlier without any trouble.