Prolog.

He's ancient.......

She's futuristic.......

He's royalty.......

She's normal.....

He's a handsome figure......

She's a gorgeous goddess...

He's in desperate need for love......

She wants nothing to do with love.....

He wants her......

But........

Does she want him too......?

  💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓

Many years ago..in the Ancient Egypt...the place was standing in its outstanding and unbelievable glory..

The pyramids stood with great pride..Ra's sun shone on the golden Egyptian hot sand giving the place a beautiful picture..

The blue sky were beautifully decorated with lovely fun sized clouds..

There were travelers using their camels and donkey for transportation.

The Nile river and the lovely oasis...were beyond beautiful.

Climbing up the high sands..the capital..came to view..

It was a busy and beautiful metropolis.

The markets were also good centre of attraction.. Lovely and wonderful items were being sold there.

From meat and fish to fruits and vegetables...From lovely attires to wonderful jewels made from precious gems.

Children would run around playing with themselves....Women would laugh amongst themselves. The men would joke around..and enjoy a nice cup or two o fresh made wine..

Everyone was at peace.

Soon...the great palace came to view...it was a beautiful piece of huge ancient Egypt history....

Guards were busy guarding the place.. Servants and maids did their daily works in the palace..

Magicians would come around to learn how to use magic..

Priests and priestess would help in such and gathering of ancient Papyruses and so on..

Moving through the beautiful hall way....soon a door came to view...and once opened......there sat the Pharaoh of the entire capital of Ancient Egypt..

A young man of simply 20 years...who has kind but serious purple eyes.. A star shaped hair of black and red..along with golden bangs.. His smooth tan skin was ever so tempting to be touch.. Soft lips that can pit any woman under his spell within milli seconds... A body so toned and muscular that can melt a woman's heart and eyes...

He was decorated with fine golden jewels and a crown to show that he was royalty. Along with a long blue cape to show of his status.

And most importantly of all...his prize possession... The golden millennium puzzle which was said had have part with the games of the shadow realms.

This Young man..is named Atem...Pharaoh of Egypt.

He rules his kingdom with peace and happiness... His people too were happy for their Pharaoh for the wonderful job he had being doing..

Not so long ago...he erased the terror of Bakura, the thief king and a major threat to the kingdom and himself  from the land and banished him permanently to the shadow realms due to the shadow games.. His people all wished him a happy life........not knowing...that he wasn't happy at all.

You see....this young Pharaoh...is actually a Romeo...

WAIT!!!! Not that kind of Romeo who jumps from one woman to another..oh goodness..no no no.....

What I mean was that...he was actually a romantic guy..... For sometime..he had being searching for love...someone to call his own..his life...his love..........his queen....

He's almost at the age of getting married...princess suitors came from far and near to meet him and hopefully...he would choose one of them to be his queen...

But Atem was no fool.. He could tell they didn't actually love him..

They would either lust after him due to his inhuman godly appearance..or being after his wealth and power..

As the days passed...no luck of finding his one and only Juliet..

Atem would sadly smile and sigh whenever he sees two couples enjoying their company.. He knew that even some of his servants and guards were having a loving relationship... Even his animal pets had mates too.

Atem felt lonely and cold.. Every night he would wish and pray to Ra to give him his one and only.

As Atem wait....disaster struck....

There was a battle between light and dark..

Everyone fought desperately to fight the darkness. That occurred..

(Just to be clear ..it wasnt Bakura..)

Eventually they won.. But unfortunately Atem's soul was trapped in his millennium puzzle and was sent to another world....

A world of mass technology.

Atem's body was still alive...due to him still having his spirit...but without his soul......he was placed into a deep coma..

The priests and priestess along with the magicians tried all they could to get him to wake up but all in vain.  They had to keep this from the people in order to avoid panic and fear for their young Pharaoh.

All they could do now was praying that one he would wake up one day...not knowing this was Ra's way of sending Atem to meet the love of his life.