Chapter 19.0

https://youtu.be/Dbf8PYnzRdo
(Surrender- Natalie Taylor)

You opened your eyes to see the familiar ceiling of Madam Pomfrey's sick bay...

You quickly sat up and felt your body being sore all over.

"Ugh what the hell happened... Was it all a dream?" you muttered and turned to your side, seeing a sleeping Draco on a couch...

"Didn't a war... happened..." you whispered as you touched your lips, remembering the kiss you last had with him...

"Ahh! Awake Miss (LN)?" Madam Pomfrey came in with a tray of porridge, a jug of water and an empty glass.

Draco slowly woke up at her voice and grouchily sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Eat your breakfast! You've been out for almost 24 hours!" Madam Pomfrey reminded before she gave a nod at Draco and left the room.

You blinked at the door before turning to him.

"What... happened? Weren't we under attack?"

He stood up to walk over to you, getting on the bed to squeeze in.

"Hey!" you smacked his arm. "I'm the patient here!"

He grabbed your face and kissed you before pulling away.

"Tell me you love me again."

You widened your eyes as you blushed in embarrassment.

"Forget that! Fill me in on what happened!"

He sighed as he pecked your lips.

"Uh... my parents... are in Azkaban... and so were everyone who followed them..."

My eyes were filled with horror.

"So does that mean you and the other Slytherins are going... there???"

He bit his lower lip and looked at the blanket covering my legs.

"No... Harry pleaded on our behalf."

"Oh... Poor Harry... he really trusted you..." you whispered and Draco swallowed his saliva.

"I know... I told him I'm so sorry. He told me he's sure I regretted my actions."

"Really? How does he know?"

"He said because torturing you was already enough punishment for me..."

"Oh..." your face flushed pink but you wanted to know something else.

"But... that still doesn't explain how they got the Professors out from the other dimension..."

"Oh. The Scamander brothers managed to convince the Ministry of Magic about Umbridge. They and other beasts and wizards who were against the dark Lord returning arrived in the nick of time and pushed back Voldemort's followers. After everyone was rounded up, they used a time turner and with all the students magical energy, conjure up a special time dimension to get the other Professors out..."

There was silence as you digest the information...

You then held his hand in yours and brought it up, cradling your face in his palm.

"And how did I pass out?"

He thumbed across your cheeks, staring at you lovingly with his silver grey eyes.

"You casted a Patronus."

"I-... what?" you blurted. "But I don't have my wand! It was broken!"

"I know..." he breathed as he kissed your forehead. "You gave out a white glow as we were kissing and a unicorn burst out among the light... I initially didn't know what that is until Hermione said it was the elements of a Patronus..."

"But I didn't say the spell..."

"I know..." he replied. "But Professor Mcgonagall said it's possible to cast a spell without using a wand or saying anything. Just like how Harry's mum casted the sacrificial protection spell out of her selfless love for him..."

You awed at this new revelation but shrugged.

"Well my spell is nothing powerful like hers. I guess I was just so happy that the Patronus burst out of me..."

"Happy that you confessed to me?" he teased and you blushed in embarrassment.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He kissed you and your lips became in in sync with his till he pulled away.

"What are we gonna tell our kids about my Death Eater Mark?" he asked worriedly. "It's still there..."

"Kids?" you laughed out loud. "You're thinking of kids already with me??"

He pouted and you kissed him, speaking against his lips.

"We'll tell them that daddy was a bad boy who decided getting a tattoo was a great idea and now regrets it." you whispered and he chuckled as he kissed you back.