That cliche Laser Tag story that I am kinda obligated to write

So......time for that cliche thing. But with more ships. And madness. Also I've never played laser tag before so here ya go with some probably inaccurate scenes. There's also an important announcement in the ending A/N, so stay tuned for that.

Warning: heated scenes (sorta). There is no smut, this is a clean book. And mentions of shooting.

A group of demigods went to Laser Kingdom to play laser tag. As they were strapping on their vest, they listened to the briefing video, rolling their eyes at some rules they knew they could bypass. The gamemaster announced that the females were on the blue team, and the males were on the red team. After creating a quick game plan, they went out into the playing field.

A few minutes into the game, Hazel found a small rat with a mini laser gun. She chuckled, and scooped the mouse up. The mouse changed into Frank, who melted against his lover's embrace.

"Sorry, Frank." Hazel managed to whisper this phrase before smashing his lips upon hers. She aimed her gun and shot him in the chest. Frank let out an exasperated groan as his vest was powering down, back hitting the wall behind him as he did so. He let out a few profanities in Chinese, knowing that the gamemasters wouldn't understand what he was saying. Hazel giggled, and went back into the field, shooting some micro blasters.

~~~~Meanwhile in another corner~~~~

Percy and Annabeth practically crashed into each other, both speed walking. Annabeth grabbed Percy by the collar, and pulled him in for a kiss. Percy kissed back, with Annabeth leaning her head to the side to deepen the kiss. As she was doing so, she carefully aimed her gun onto the back of his vest, shooting as she pulled him in closer, their bodies touching. Percy broke apart for air when he heard his vest power down. Annabeth glanced at him with a mischievous look.

"Rule number 1. Never get distracted by your opponent." Percy chimes in with the last part, facepalming as he did so.

"Seaweed brain, it's ok. As long as it's not a monster next time, you'll be fine."

~~~~Jump cut to another place~~~~

Jason poked his head around the corner, scanning both ways before he felt a tap on his back. He whirled around, and heard only a voice.

"Why don't you just shoot yourself, or drop your weapon?"

The voice enveloped his senses, persuading him to do so. Through the fog of confusion that was his mind, he could only think of one word-Piper.

"P-Pipes? I-Is that you?"
He then scrambled for cover while his girlfriend was shooting at him mercilessly, knowing that he was going to be dazed and confused for a bit.

"Shoot yourself." The two words, bursting with charmspeak, hit him with the impact of a brick.

He shot himself in the chest, then came back to his senses.

"Aw Pipes."

He lifted a finger towards her chest, then imitated a gun going off.

"Jason!"

"At least we're even."

"The game has ended. The blue team has won. Please go and put down your equipment at their designated areas. Have a nice day!"

They did what the gamemaster instructed, then went out to celebrate.

Not the best, but there ya go. Also, about that important thing, I'm combining this book with my Oneshots book because I don't have the mental strength to keep on writing two books. Stay safe and healthy bookworms!

-Luna Faye signing out

04/10/2020

(all dates are in dd/mm/yyyy format)