Hiatus

This book is gonna go on hiatus for about half a year to 4 months. Why you may ask? Whale......The comments section went overboard with the hashtags and I threatened to put this book on hiatus for that long. Soooooo......it was kinda crazy. You have Marie_HoO_PJO and Artemis_WolfQueen_12 to thank for this. Don't worry, I will keep on writing. Also, KEEP SENDING ME NAMES! I HAVE NONE AND WORSE COMES TO WORSE I'M GOING TO MAKE SOME HORRIBLE NAMES UP LIKE PARABATAI, BOOK, COLOR PENCIL ETC. SO PLEASE. NAMESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! uhm......sorry for that episode...... but seriously. I need names or else I will find horrible names like Dreamcatcher, Cuppie, Moon, and Lunar. I think that all the names there were pretty nice except for Cuppie, and if I run out of nicer sounding objects, I will move on to weirder ones like phone and nail clippers.

Bye my lovely(except for 2 certain people *coughs*Marie_HoO_PJO Artemis_WolfQueen_12*coughs* wow I must be coming down with a cold) campers! Practice your swish and flick, keep your weapons sharp and deadly, and may the odds be with you!

Edit: I will be posting on this book, but they will not be stories. Just random pjo related stuff. When the hiatus is over, then I will be posting stories.

Edit (again): Hiatus is over, I'm working on a new oneshot that I'm going to post today or tomorrow!

-Bookworm Llama signing out
9th of January 2020