New Year's at CHB

I'm not feeling very creative but this thought struck me and it was about New Year's and since it's the first day of 2020, why not? The main plot is basically a fireworks show (which my country sadly had to miss because normally it's spectacular) and ships watching it! Enjoy!

Kinda Leo's POV (in third person but following what Leo does because I suck at first person)

~~~~~~~~

Today was New Year's Eve. and the forges were going into overdrive into making fireworks. Fountains, Ground Spinners, Sparklers that spell out words, Poppers (for the immature), Roman candles (They had roman in them and I couldn't resist) , Aerial Repeaters, Catarina Wheels, Fire breathing dragon rockets, rockets with silver tails, firecrackers, and many others (anyone see any references?) They occasionally got help from Hecate campers in enchanting them.

~~~~me is a time skip. Skippity doo da skippity day~~~~

Fully back in Third person now

On the shores of the beach, you could see the silhouette of Percy holding a lit match and swimming over to a floating platform containing fireworks. After lighting the fuse, he swam back to shore and cuddled up next to Annabeth. Caleo was near the bonfire, which moved to the beach for unknown reasons, enjoying the heat. Jiper was sitting on a magical flying carpet, soaking up the view. Frazel was also sitting on the warm sand. Solangelo was in the shadows, and Will let himself go into the shadows just this once. (IDK what else to write) Then, the firework show started. It started with a recap of the year, the sparkles (What are they even called? Stars? The little sparkly bits at the end?

 It started with a recap of the year, the sparkles (What are they even called? Stars? The little sparkly bits at the end?

) moving to create stories. It started with Percy's first quest and went up until the Second Giant War. Then, the sparklers wrote out the names of the deceased and there was a moment of silence. Then, the fireworks show ended with all the stops pulled out. Then, as it turned midnight, campers went to their crushes or significant others/annoyances and kissed them. New ships were born, people were soaked, and Percy was exhausted from creating so many air bubbles in the water for people to breathe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (I know that was a day late but eh) Whale that was short chapter. Anyhoo if you have any ideas or names please let me know. Names more because I have a character in a draft which is still in progress, and her name is Mrs. Parabatai. Yes, Parabatai. I had no other names. So please. Names. I suck at them.

-Bookworm Llama signing out