Murder plans for abosolutely horrible characters

Don't use these in real life. Now onto the plans. Also, feel free to make your own in the comments. I will give credit because I'm not mean.

Waves:

Wave 1- Environment

Tell the satyrs and nymphs that he hates the environment and wants to destroy it. Arm them with weapons. When they are nearly dead, give them the drug and let him heal.

Wave 2-Hunters

Ask Aphrodite to make the person fall in love with Artemis. Also, if she could change the gender to male, that would be great. For the hunters......it's self explanatory. When the person is nearly dead, give them the drug. Again. After this, if Aphrodite could change the love back, it would be great.

Wave 3-Fangirls and Fanboys

Arm the mob and let them wreak havoc. When they are nearly dead, tell the mob that the killing is reserved for the couple. Administer the drug.

Wave 4-Hypothermia

Throw them into the coldest climate on earth. In their underwear. Let them freeze and start to get hypothermia and frostbite. Administer the drug.

Wave 5-Burning alive

Burn this wretched creature alive, but don't let them die. This is straight after the hypothermia. Once they are nice and charred, pull them out and administer the drug.

Wave 6-Demigods

Tell them that they are responsible for the horrible nightmares they sometimes get. When they are done, stop the demigods and administer the drug.

Wave 7- The couple

Let the couple kill this horrible creature. DON'T administer the drug. Let them die.

Wave 8- The fields of punishment

Ask Hades to give them a horrible punishment, like walking on top of legos and glass that seep out lemon juice, and make sure they are flogged with flaming whips that have rusty nails poking out of them which seep out lemon juice.

Edit: This is from my friend mira_mira_miranda. Also generated by a chat she is in.
Step 1: Force them to wear ridiculously high heels. With rusty nails poking through. And they can skewer people through their eye.
Step 2: Add a lot of nails below said heels. And thorns. And broken glass.

Add your murder plans here!