Wake-up calls with couples

So this is derived from a comments chain from the Sun in the Shadow. This comment chain was started by @Rosayeand and the writers of some scenes in this is @Rosayeand, @Marie_HoO_PJO and moi. Enjoy! P.S. These may be a bit OOC (Who am I kidding? They're extremely OOC)

Percabeth:

Annabeth: SEAWEED BRAIN WAKE THE F*** UP WHY ARE YOU SO LATE!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Percy: 5......more......minutes......
Annabeth: Must I do this? *glances at Percy drooling* Yeah...... SEAWEED BRAIN WAKE UP YOUR MOM'S MAKING BLUE COOKIES!
Percy: what? cookies? blue? mom?
Annabeth: Finally this oblivious idiot is awake.

Solangelo:

Nico: Sunshine, get up quickly , you don't want to be even more late.
Will: *wakes up*

Or......

Will: GET UP NICHOLAS DI ANGELO IT'S ONE PM YOU HAVE TO GET UP IT'S NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU! DOCTORS ORDERS!
Nico: shuddap will lemme sleep

Jiper:

Piper: Jason? *charmspeaks* Wake up or else I'll stab you with Katropis.
Jason: *wakes up and runs away* WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU DO THIS PIPER

Edit:This is in the comments, but it was so goode that I couldn't resist adding it! @Kemathewson wrote this dialogue. This is also continued from the Jiper one.

Annabeth: *comes in* Muh child. *tear falls, sniffles, hand over heart* I have taught you well.
Jason: WTH. You TAUGHT her to threaten to stab me? Why? Do you not love me? 
Percy: Of course she doesn't love YOU. She's dating me you son of a beach. *flips hair and struts out*

Frazel btw The Tyrant's Tomb spoilers below:

Hazel: Frank? Wake up, we need to run the legion.
Frank: *sleeps peacefully*
Hazel: *pelts Frank with gems*

Now the version without the spoilers......

Hazel: Frank? Wake up, you need to run the legion.
Frank: *sleeps peacefully*
Hazel: *pelts Frank with gems*

Caleo:

Calypso: LEONIDAS F***ING VALDEZ WAKE UP THIS INSTANT OR NO GOING INTO BUNKER NINE FOR ONE MONTH AND ONE WEEK WITHOUT ANY KISSES!
Leo: NOOOOOO!

Fierrochase:

Alex: *pushes Magnus off the building of Valhalla, still in the realm of Valhalla so not truly dead*
~~The next day~~
Alex: *kills Magnus as a practical joke*
New kid: AHHHHH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?
New kid: *runs away screaming* *gets killed*