Camp Half Bloods' Tributes (Part 2)

Percy's POV

Whilst everyone else went to their cabins Dad and I went down to the beach to sit in comfort. We sat down and I saw something emerging from the water. Riptide was in my pocket as I braced for a monster. A head came above the water and shouted.

'Brother.' I noticed immediately knew that it was Tyson, my half-brother. He came and gave me a rib crushing hug. I know he didn't mean it he just hasn't seen me for ages and is a Cyclops so he can't control his own strength.

'Tyson, let go of your brother.'

'DADDY!!' Tyson let go of me and ran over to see Dad. Dad is just as strong as Tyson so he wasn't squished as much as I was and was able to force Tyson off once he had enough. This didn't take much seeing as though they live together.

'Tyson don't you have something to say to your brother? He is leaving in a few hours anyway.'

'I'll miss you Percy!' Tyson screamed. 'I got to go now I had a quick break. BYE!' and Tyson went back into the water.

'So was that a good surprise?' Dad asked me.

'Yeah it was Dad. So what did you want to talk about?'

'Well, I just wanted to say I really want you to get through this. The whole of Olympus will be rooting for you.'

'Thanks Dad. We should be getting back. Before someone does something wrong and I bet that Hades and Nico have had a fight?'

'Yeah I do too.'

We walked back to the Grand House to see everyone there waiting for us and also saw Apollo being yelled at by Zeus. The one person who was missing though was Nico. Hades looked heartbroken so they must have had a fight. They are so alike that anything they do clash. Zeus was yelling so loud at Apollo for him turning up that everyone had their ears covered.

'Well sorry for that it seems that my son doesn't know the meaning of private.' Zeus said. 'But from what I have discovered about these games is that you may have people go with you for Mentors and Escorts. You need to take at least two so Annabeth Chase. You will be going, Clarisse and Karen (an Aphrodite girl with the gift of charm speak) as well as Apollo. '

'WHAT?' Apollo screamed. 'You're leaving me in charge of some little kids?'

'Yes I am son and mostly because of your car. It will accommodate the whole lot of you.'

'But Dad. I like my Mercedes.' Apollo whined. 'It's my favourite.'

'Apollo, don't make me take your car off you.' Zeus sternly and father-like.

'Fine.' Apollo gave in. We all said our goodbyes.

'I'll be back in a few days. It takes them a week to get to the capitol and only a day in Apollo's car so you get time to get everything organised.' Dad said to me. He gave me a hug and left.

Chiron gathered us all around, Annabeth, Clarisse, Karen, Thalia, Zoë, Nico (Once we found him) and myself to talk about our strengths.

'So everyone is allowed to take one thing into the arena and then the weapons are provided. SO what weapons will everyone use?'

'Thalia and I will use bow and arrows because that is Artemis' weapon it will give us luck. 'Zoë answered first for her and Thalia.

'Riptide.' I answered simply.

'Dagger.' Nico said snapping. He still must be angry from the fight with his Dad.

'Ok and what will you be taking into the arena?' Chiron then asked.

'Riptide. Though that is given.' I said.

'Necklace from my bro.' Thalia said proudly. Her brother is really cool.

'Locket with a lock of Artemis' hair in it.' Zoë answered.

'My Hades Mythomagic piece.' Wow Nico still has that?

Chiron then stated. 'Ok well go get a good sleep guys training starts tomorrow and we won't be going easy.'

Great. More stuff to train for.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

YAY FINALLY UP!! BUT REALLY SHORT!!

Be happy.

If you sneezed while reading this. Bless You.

(\__/)

(^ . ^)

( v v ) Happy Bunnies!!!!

Peace out.

Stormi