The Train (District Four)

Cooper's POV

Tuck and I were in our room just messing around when there was a knock on the door. I got up off the floor and went to the door to see Stormi and Montie standing there. Montie had a big bag in her hands.

'Hey youse wanna come in?'

'Yeah thanks. So how have you been? Get a good nights sleep?' Stormi asked.

'Yeah. How about youse?'

'Yeah. So what were you and Tucker doing?'

'Wrestling.' I admitted.

'Oh god great two brothers gay with each other. Could this get any worse?'

'If you weren't girls.' I mumbled to myself. They took a seat on the floor of my room and took out the things in the bag.

'Alcohol!' Tucker screamed.

'Shut up.' Montie scolded him taking out shot glasses.

'Never have I ever?'

'You know us so well.' Montie replied with her voice dripping with sarcasm.

'Look no need for sarcasm. So who's first?'

'I'll go.' Montie said. 'Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex.'

Stormi and I drank.

'When?' Montie asked Stormi.

'Truth or Dare three years ago. Meghan and I were dared to kiss for three seconds and we did otherwise we would've been naked. It was strip Truth or Dare. What about you Coop?'

'My best friend for truth or dare as well.'

'I'm up.' Tucker said. 'Never have I ever skinny dipped.' I drank.

'Tuck already knew this but I sleep walked and sleep swam in the pool one night.' Montie and Stormi laughed at me. The next thing the door opened and there stood Finnick, Our mentor.

'What are you kids doing?' He asked playfully.

'Never have I ever.' I answered truthfully, earning an elbow in the stomach from Stormi. 'Leave the violence until the arena woman.'

'Cool can I join?' Finnick asked. Glances were exchanged between the four of us before we all shrugged.

'Sure. Each of us has to drink and then we are doing strip Truth or Dare.'

'Fine by me.' He sat down and poured himself a shot before downing it. 'I'm next. Never have I ever punched a member of the opposite sex.' Montie and Stormi drank. They looked at each other before Montie spoke.

'Each of us punched the school bully when he punched a new kid saying it was "initiation". ' She said using the quotation marks. 'So it was for a good reason but we got suspended for two weeks cause we broke his nose and jawbone.'

'Nice.' Finnick answered. 'I might have all of you win this year. The girls have enough attitude. So who else hasn't had a shot yet? Part from me.' We all pointed at Tucker.

'Okay, Never have I ever made out with my  boyfriend slash girlfriend in a public place.' Stormi said.

Tucker drank.

'I made out with Suzan at the mall. In the food court.'

'Finally. Never have I ever though I could ever win the Hunger Games.' As I knew Finnick then drank.

'When it was me versus whatever his name was I knew I would win. Everyone else did as well. So yeah. Hey do you mind if I get some others to join for truth or dare?'

'Go ahead we need more people.'

Finnick walked out and we found another bottle of vodka in Montie's bag along with more cups. She also brought along pineapple, orange and cranberry juice to give the vodka some taste. Finnick came back with a guy about his age and three other tributes.

'Guys this is Keiran and his tributes Cato, Emery and Luke. Keiran this is Montie, Stormi, Tuckerman and Cooper.' He said gesturing to us each in turn. 'Have a seat.'

'So rules are.

1. If the bottle lands on you whoever spun it gives the choice of Truth or Dare.

2. If choosing Truth you must answer truthfully and then drink.

3. If Dare you must complete it otherwise you have to take off a piece of clothing.

4. If the person it lands on takes off a piece of clothing the darer has to drink.

5. If you just got dared or truthed you spin.

6. The game ends when all the vodka is drunk.

7. The winner is the least drunk person or the person with the most clothes on.

 Understood?' Everyone nodded, the boy Luke looked a bit sad though. 'Luke did you want to spin first?'

'Yeah.' He said softly. He spun the bottle and it landed on Keiran.

'Dare.' Keiran said.

'I've got the perfect one.' Luke said looking a bit more excited. 'I dare you to kiss Stormi.'

'WHAT?' Stormi and Keiran said at the same time.

'Strip or kiss.' I said. 'Just following the rules. Don't blame the messenger.' I got glares off bother of them. Then Keiran went to take off his shoes and socks but Stormi kissed him.

'Happy?' Stormi said towards me.

'Yes. Keiran, your spin.' He spun the bottle and it landed on Luke.

'Luke, Truth or Dare?'

'Truth.'

'Aw your no fun. So, is it true you got engaged yesterday?'

'Yes, to Luci.'

'Luke your spin.'

Four hours later……

'And the winner is Keiran and Stormi who both only got three drinks and their shoes and shirts off.'

Everyone left and I clasped on my bed. What a great day.

--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--

So how was that? I wanted to split it up for a change. So do you like it? Do you want more chapters or wait until the rest of the Introducing chapters are up? Warning the last two chapters have not been edited yet.

Be happy.

If you sneezed while reading this. Bless You.

(\__/)

(^ . ^)

( v v ) Happy Bunnies!!!!

Peace out.

Stormi

{^{3WC}^}

^ If you are part of Three World Collide paste this on your profile page. It's on my profile page so you can copy it. Seeing I am part of it as well.