THE LAST STAND

"We need to go now." Said the staff in a breathless voice. "Do you know how long I've been looking for you seven?" She asked in a strict tone almost scolding them like little kids.

"Oops...We were talking with Y/N before we left." Jin said scratching his neck.

"It's okay. Now c'mon let's go!" She said ushering them out the room. You followed suit. On reaching the parking lot, they were turned away from the cars that you had planted the safety shields. You panicked for a second before collecting yourself and turned to PD-nim as told him.

"I think these cars would do a better job at keeping them safe." You whispered to him while pointing at the two cars. He looked at you weirdly before giving into your request understanding that you had something up your sleeve on this.

"No not those cars. These!" PD-nim told the boys showing them to the two cars you mentioned. They got into the cars without any questions seeing you give them a single nod of approval. Three of them got in one of the car while the rest four got in another. They looked at you and Hobi called out to you.

"C'mon Y/N. Get in." He told you keeping the door open for you.

"No. I'll come with the others." You said casually.

"Okay." He said knowing it was apart of your plan.

After they got on, the drivers drove off. You excused yourself and went up to your room, changed into your spy gear and turned on the safety shield on the cars. You switched on your invisible shield and took your bike and followed BTS.

You drove over the roof of the buildings following them. You were getting closer to the square. From the top you could see the men taking formation on the streets and those who were on the rooftop of near-by buildings too, readying their gun. You stopped on a nearby roof and observed the scene.

"Ready....Aim....Shoot!!" You said in your mind as your eyes followed the BTS van as well as the men who opened fire the moment the van entered the square. You let the men have their moment before going into the scene. You rode down the side of the building turning off the invisibility shield. People on the streets were running away from the danger. Some of them noticed you and sighed in relief. You rode down into the square. By then the firing had stopped and there was smoke everywhere. You stopped by the cars and got off your bike.

(Your bike in case you are wondering)

You took your sleeping bullet gun and started firing it at the men

You took your sleeping bullet gun and started firing it at the men. They started taking cover from your shots. Yet you still got some of them. After that you started fighting them; hand to hand combat. Two men came from left and right ready to throw a punch at you. You caught both their fists and twist their arms to their back and pushed them down on their knees and kicked their stomachs. Both fell down holding their stomachs in pain. Seven more people came and surrounded you. You took a fighting stance and watched the seven to see who will attack first. The one behind you moved towards you to hit you but you dodged it and hit him on the knee letting him fall on the ground. The guy next to you try to hit you but you pull his head to your knee and kneed him on his head letting him go unconscious on the floor. Two more guys came towards you with their knives. You hit one of them on the crotch and bend him to roll over his back to kick the other on his head. The rest came to you at the same time. You jumped up and turned on the power boots and took out your net gun and trapped the four of them in the net. Then you landed a few feet away from them. Unfortunately for you the rest 15 people surrounded you. You looked over to the BTS van, you saw Jimin's worried face looking over at you through the window. You just gave him a small smile when suddenly one man swung a log with spikes at you. You quickly dodged it but before you could do anything you were hit on the back with a log(with no spikes). You tumbled down. The one with the spikey log lifted the log to hit you but you kick him on his shin and made him fall down. You get up and hit the other guy in the guts and jumped out of the circle using your power boots to stay in the air. You get out your sleeping bullet gun and hit 6 of them down. Suddenly one of them took out a gun and aimed it at you and pulled the trigger. You got out the way and the bullet hit the streetlamp behind you and it tumbled and fell down. You try to move out of the way but failed. The streetlamp ended up on your leg. You fell down with the pole on your left leg. You try to get up but you couldn't. You knew standing up would be stupid since your spy glasses did a scan of the damage and you found out that your leg has a swell. So you try to power up your boot but turns out it broke due to the weight of the pole. So you lied there not being able to move. Suddenly the 7 remaining men came to you.