CONFESSION

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" we heard a voice that made us stop all our movement and lay there on the ground in a tangled mess of 13 bodies. We all looked up and saw PD-nim staring down at us like the parents of children when they were in trouble. We all suddenly stood up and looked at each other before bowing down embarrassed.

"What happened??" PD-nim inquired.

RM opened his mouth to explain the situation but PD-nim cut him off and said.

"On second thought I don't wanna know just clean up the mess."

"But she started it....." JK whined pointing at you with a pout.

"I don't care who started it." PD-nim said firmly.

"You know the rules......" Hobi said slyly. "Last to leave has to clean up the whole place." He finished sprinting out of the room like he was being chased by a dog. The others followed suit except you since you had zero idea on what's going on. In a blink of an eye it was just you and PD-nim left in the room. You gave him a sheepish smile while he just shook his head giving you the "I thought you were better than that" look to which you just shrugged and said.

"Guess I better start huh?" With a nervous embarrassed laugh.

Jin's POV

We all ran all the way till the end of the hallway right after Hobi finished his words. We stopped at the end of the hall and looked at each other while panting softly. 

"So who is in charge of cleaning then?" Tae asked with a small smirk on his face.

"I guess it's Y/N...." Yoongi said looking and counting everyone in his head to make sure he wasn't mistaken.

"Yeah." Hobi said.

"You think we should go and help her?" Joon asked.

"Hey she bought it on herself." I said back in defense. I didn't run all the way here just to go back.

"Well I'm going. I don't think she can do it alone." Joon said determined and started making his way back.

The rest of us thought of moving to our rooms to clean ourselves when Jimin's voice stopped us in our tracks.

"You think it's a good idea to let the two be in the room alone for so long. You know it's Namjoon hyung we are talking about....." He voiced his concern.

"You know what i agree with you hyung." Yeonjun said. They both started walking back to the living room. We looked at each other and knew we had to cause we can't leave him alone and have his fun and besides what if he breaks anything.We followed behind the two.

Y/N POV

I walked to the store room to get the mop and stuff after PD-nim left mumbling under his breathe something along the lines "What am I gonna do with this kids..?"  You got there and took a bucket to the washroom and filled it with water and lifted it back to the store room got floor cleaner and pour it in it. When you reached in the room to take a mop several hands reach from behind you and snatched all the cleaning supplies except a brush. You turned around and saw all members standing there with "smiles" on their faces.

"Why thank you for coming back." You said "politely".

"Well we figured we can't let you do it alone since we were all a part of it." Soobin said shrugging.

"And besides we can't let a girl work alone." Joon said jokingly.

"Is that why you are back? Then drop your weapons and let me show you what a girl can do." You said is a offended tone slowly changing into a determined one.