FIRST DATE

He was in his room before you could respond. For a second you were frozen staring at the closed door. Before a voice bought you back to reality.

"You are welcome." Tae said sassily flipping his hair. 

You turned to look at him with a poker face

"Yeah now about 15M people in the world knows I'm going on a date with him." You replied as a matter of fact. That's when the boys realized what they have done. Their eyes widen in concern, 'what if a saesang catches them?' was the thought that was going through each of their mind. You let out a sigh reading their minds before you started heading to Jimin's room.

"I don't wanna be the one to burst his bubble but we have no other choice." You said to the boys as you almost reached the door. That's when you felt someone grab your hand and pull you back to the couch. It was Jungkook.

"No. Hyung looks so happy and excited. It's your first ever date we can't ruin that." He said firmly not letting go of you hand.

"But kook you know why-" You tried to reason with him but he was having none of it. He turned to the camera.

"Hey ARMY if you let hyung and noona have their date in peace then we will throw you a mini concert at the local park here in Incheon. Free of charge." He announced to the whole world, literally. Your eyes widen as you heard him say it.

"Kook can you do that without PD-nim's permission?!" You asked franticly.

"Don't worry, it's for a good cause. I'm sure he would understand." Tae said siding with Kook.

"What about security or stage or-?" You again started panicking.

"We have you and also we are not in da-" Joon started saying almost revealing your identity so, you covered his mouth before he could speak further. You gave him a small glare letting him know what he was about to do. His eyes widen in realization. You were satisfied that he understood so you let him go.

"Now like I was saying-" You tried to reason yet again to be cut off.

"Like WE were saying PD-nim would understand, no worries." Yoongi said. 

"Oppa!! of all people you?" You asked dumbfound, you thought at least he would side with you.

"I don't mind you having a concert here but your safety?!" You asked again.

"Don't worry we are big boys noona we can take care of ourselves." Kook said puffing out his chest. You just gave him a "oh-really" look. He gave you a sheepish smile in return. "Most of the time." He added with a small smile. You just shook your head.

"I almost forgot how stubborn y'all can get." You said and they knew it meant that you agreed. It was evident as they smiled widely. 

"I said almost." You replied back to their unasked question.