BLUE AND GREY

2 DAYS LATER
HOBI'S POV

It's been two days. Two days since it all went down, two days since she's gone, two days since Jimin last smiled, maybe all of us too. In fact two days since I- or any of us for that matter- last saw him. He's been locked up in his own room by himself. I don't think he ate for those days either. We tried to get him out but he just wouldn't budge. 

"Jimin....Come on eat something. Don't starve yourself. Jimin-ah." Yoongi hyung has been at it for almost 10 minutes. "Jimin-ah at least say something." Hyung pleaded.

"Let's leave him for some more time. He may not be ready just yet." Joonie stepped in, placing his hand on hyungs shoulder. Hyung let out a sigh.

"Do you think he will ever be ready?" Hyung questioned. None of us could answer that. Would he?! He would never be the same. He won't smile the same would he? I just wish he would come out sooner than later. At least I can give him a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen even if I can't offer any consolation.

AFTERNOON

I was in the living room, remembering everything we did together. The first meet, the chaotic mess she walked into, her sarcastic comments, her game with the maknaes, when she revealed she was Lady Invincible, when they started dating, their love was just so pure and cute. Everything went by too fast. I can still hear Jimin's plans he planned for the future, the joy in his whole body when he talked bout the future, the-

A sudden sound, like someone hitting something hard, broke my train of thoughts. I jumped to my feet and followed the sound. It was Yoongi hyung. He had an axe in his hand and kept hitting at Jimin's door over and over again, gathering a crowd at the door. No one tried to stop him.

"I don't care what you are doing. YOU *hit* NEED *hit* TO *hit* EAT *hit*" He screamed, his anger due to his love for Jimin powering his hits as the door finally gives way to his will. Hyung wasted no time and barged into the room, followed by us. The site we saw was something that relieved us at first but made us panic the next. 

Jimin was a sleep on the sofa in his room. Hyung walked right up to him and tried to wake him up.

"Jimin-ah wake up." He said shaking Jimin. Jimin didn't respond one bit. Hyung tried again yet to no avail. This worried us. Hyung checked Jimin's breathing and it was shallow.

"He's fainted." Yoongi announced, his voice in panic, making all of us loose our minds.

"Let's get him to the hospital ASAP." Jin hyung took action fast while the rest of us froze. We snapped out of it and Jungkook carried Jimin in his arms and we followed. I took the car key and we all drove to the hospital. Reaching there, Jimin was taken into ER. The doctors immediately worked on him and hooked him up to a glucose bag.

"Nothing to worry. He just needed some glucose in his body. How has his appetite been the past few days?" The doctor asked.

"Well...he hasn't had anything for the past two days." Joon conveyed.

"Oh my that explains it. Don't worry once he's awake just give him some food and a few hours of sleep. He should be good after that." The doctor instructed before walking away to other patients.

A FEW HOURS LATER
JIMIN POV

I opened my eyes. How long was I asleep? My eyes fell on the ceiling and I found it weird. This wasn't my room. I tried to sit up but my body felt so heavy and I felt so weak. What happened? What day even is it? I sighed. Does it even matter now?

"Oh Jimin you are awake." I heard a voice go off near me. I turned my head to see Tae. I just stared at him.

"Where am I?" I asked emotionless.