vingt cinq.

a year later...

yukhei had been settled in china for a year with ten, sicheng and kun. they also met three other sm trainees that were chosen to debut with them. they instantly clicked with one another. the four, however, still missed their brothers back in korea. nct was getting busier with their comeback and their plans to debut in america while yukhei and the others were preparing for their own debut in china.

because of his busy schedule, yukhei hadn't heard much from the blonde rapper of blackpink. she was always in his mind despite not being able to talk to her everyday. he knew that she was busy with her own group as well and her modelling activities as well.

of course they would still talk to each other when they can and send encouraging messages to each other. yukhei would sometimes send her clips of ten and yangyang doing dumb things together while she would send clips of her cats. he never failed to smile at every single thing she would send him.

despite being far away from her and doing separate things, his feelings for her never once faded.

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

after recording her parts for their next comeback, lisa hugged their producer before leaving. she was free for the rest of the day. it was the first time in awhile since she had somewhat of a whole free day. as she exited the yg building, she almost jumped as she saw taeyong leaning against a car with his hoodie up to conceal his identity but lisa knew it was him from his posture. despite her knowing it was taeyong, she wouldn't blame anyone who'd think he's a stalker or a kidnapper.

she giggled softly and approached the male. "you look creepy standing that way outside yg building, you know. what if dispatch is around the corner?"

taeyong raised his head a bit, showing her his charming smile and opened the door for her. "honestly, i don't give a flying f*ck if dispatch is around. i mean...they love me though." he replied with a mischievous grin.

"okay, superstar. no need to rub it in. seriously though, yongie. you didn't have to come here to pick me up. i know you're busy as well. you should use the time you have to catch up on some rest." lisa uttered before climbing in. taeyong turned to look at her and went to pinch her cheek.

"i'm touched that you worry so much for me but i'll be fine. anyway, hope you're not too tired. i'm taking you to lunch somewhere special." the nct rapper winked playfully at her before closing her door and jogged to the driver's side.

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

jennie was spending the day with her boyfriend in his place just binge watching western films. as they were in the middle of watching a random horror movie, the couple heard a buzzing from kai's pocket. jennie sat up, moving her head from his lap so her boyfriend could grab his phone.

"who is it? are you needed somewhere?" the yg rapper asked. kai opened his messages and smirked. he handed the phone to his girlfriend.

the brunette furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she took the phone from him. looking down and reading what had been sent to kai, she raised her brow in question.

"wait...lee taeyong? isn't he from nct?" jennie asked. kai answered with a nod, a small smirk on his lips.

"why is lisa with him?a-are they..." the yg rapper trailed off, a look of surprise on her face.

"oh yeah. it's so obvious. i'm surprise you haven't noticed anything. doesn't lisa talk about everyone she hangs out with?" kai wrapped an arm around his girlfriend, pulling her to his side.

"no. she has only talked about her thai friends. she's more of a private person. wait...what do you mean it's obvious? she didn't tell me she was dating him!" jennie couldn't believe it. she thought that she had a thing with the lucas guy that would text her at times. if lisa was dating someone, she would've told her and the others by now.

"they're not dating...yet. taeyong is slowly working his way up to lisa's heart." kai said and smirked.

"i thought that it was that lucas guy that had a thing for her. i saw him with her about a year ago at our dorm. they were sitting together and holding hands. they looked like they were something." jennie crossed her arms across her chest.

kai seemed surprise at what she said as he sat up, quickly. "wait...what? lisa with lucas?! holding hands? uh oh...taeyong's not gonna be too happy with that." he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"they could just be close friends and that was a year ago. if lisa was dating lucas, she would've not kept that a secret from me, jisoo and rosé." the yg rapper defended. she probably shouldn't have said anything.

"taeyong had been in love with your maknae for over a year now. knowing that the person you're madly in love with was holding hands with one of your brothers will crush you even if it happened a year ago. you never know...lucas could actually have a thing with her too. lisa is not hard to like. even you told me that if you hadn't met me, you would've gone and married her." kai grinned at his last statement, laughing as his girlfriend pouted and swatted his arm in a playful manner.

"if what you're saying is true...this will not end well for everyone." jennie muttered, softly.

[A/N: hahahahaha i feel like this update sucks 😭😭 but i thought i should make it a little dramatic]