dix.

fastforward to the end of the event and all of the idols were mingling with each other. old friends gathered together and greeted each other. in lucas' case, he didn't really know anybody but the other nct members and some of the people on his company.

he stayed by kun as the other looked so lost as well. the two did nothing but bowed at artists passing by them.

"why is this so familiar?" kun muttered to lucas as he looked around, watching others hug and talk to others.

"i don't know what you mean, kun hyung. i was popular in school." he grinned, teasing the male beside him.

"asshole." kun smirked and nudged the tall male beside him. the two chuckled.

"ah lucas-ssi!" a soft yet angelic voice yelled out his name. lucas turned to see a certain blonde headed female, who had done nothing but occupy his mind, walk over towards him, her arm linked with yeri's. as she stood in front of him, she bowed along with the younger female.

"a-ah. hi, lisa-ssi." he bowed back to her with kun following as well. he glanced beside him and noticed how his kun hyung seemed to be surprised at the sight of the famous blackpink member in front of them, gracing them with her presence alone.

"i didn't know you knew lisa, lucas. not until she told me." yeri nudged the female beside her making lisa giggle, softly.

"by the way, are you going to bambam's afterparty?" she asked.

lucas would be lying if he said he didn't forget bambam's party. the dude was literally begging him to go a week ago. but lucas was planning to just call it a night. meanwhile, the rest of nct were planning to go. only him and kun seemed to be the only ones who wanted to go home and rest.

"i'm not really sure. i don't want to be rude to bambam-sunbae and say no...." lucas sheepishly replied.

"it's okay. bambam's party can get really crazy sometimes. he's my best friend but i'd really prefer not going either." lisa shrugged.

"ahh...i have an idea. since we're all not interested in attending bambam's party, we should just have our own hangout." yeri suggested, her eyes brightening at her own idea.

"that's actually not a bad idea..." kun replied, softly.

lucas swore he could hear his heart race over the noise around him to the point where he was afraid that lisa might even hear it. this was his chance to hang out with her, get to know her in person and it was all because of something that his own colleague suggested.

'you have no idea how eternally grateful i am to you, yeri-ah.' lucas thought to himself.

"i don't mind. besides, my unnies will be preoccupied hanging out with their own friends...but where do we go?" lisa furrowed her brows in confusion.

"we could go hang out at our dorm. i don't think stores are even still open at this hour." kun suggested before shrugging. lucas was pretty surprised at how calm and sociable his hyung was being. he was normally shy.

"it's okay to bring girls in your dorm?" lisa raised a brow.

both males seemed to be left flustered at her words. they began to stutter, protesting about what lisa could be trying to tell them.

"aish. i'm kidding. we can if it's okay with you." lisa giggled along with yeri.

both kun and lucas sighed in relief and shake their heads at both the female in front of them.

'it's a date.' lucas smiled.