treize.

after a couple truth or dares, the four ended up looking like a mess. kun ended up with a smudged red lipstick all around his lips, pairing it up with lucas' cheeks filled with kiss marks. yeri was a giggling mess and lisa ended up making fun of the two flustered boys.

"yah! how come we get the worst dares. that's not fair." kun grumbled and crossed his arms over his chest, sulking like a child. yeri and lisa continued to giggle seeing how much of a mess the two chinese men were compared to them.

"okay. next round, you guys can ask us any dares. i don't know why you haven't." lisa raised an eyebrow at the two.

"well, first of all, you're girls. we didn't want to make you uncomfortable." lucas shrugged as he answered.

"we made you lick a toilet seat and you're still concerned about what makes us uncomfortable? aren't you desperate for revenge?" yeri smirked.

lisa nudged the younger female, quickly. she knew what the girl was trying to do. she was trying to provoke them. for lisa, not knowing the two nct members enough, did not know what was in store for her if the two decided to avenge themselves. the last time she played truth or dare was with her members. she didn't want a repeat of last time. to this day, she still couldn't look at one of her fellow labelmate hanbin directly in the eyes. she was still embarrassed and ashamed.

'i wouldn't blame him. i did scream in his face asking if i could pet his anaconda...poor oppa looked so confused and afraid. thank goodness he ran away. i don't like snakes nor will i ever pet one. why did he even get a pet anaconda? is it even legal to keep one-"

lisa's thoughts were interrupted as she yeri nudged her on the side.

"lisa-ya, glad to have you back in reality." kun grinned at her, mischievously.

"i-i'm sorry, oppa. what were you saying?" the blonde stuttered. yeri pursed her lips, preventing herself from opening her big mouth.

'this is going to be good.' yeri thought.

looking over at the other male in the room, the youngest red velvet member could see how he looks at her friend. she wasn't stupid. she had seen enough chick flick and rom-com movies to decipher what attraction is. she could tell that kun knew as well.

"lisa...truth or dare?" kun asked, raising a brow towards the thai girl.

lisa gulped. the last time she felt daring and chose the latter, she had scared one of her sunbaes off. this time, she didn't know what kun was capable off. he looked like he was a soft guy but based from the few truths and dares he had done, she knew he was far from being a soft, innocent guy.

before she could even realize what was going on, she uttered the word she wasn't meant to choose.

"dare."

it was the first time lucas had seen such an evil and mischievous look in his hyung's eyes. he was usually the motherly type when it comes to him and the other chinese members...loving and gentle. today, it was different. he didn't know what his hyung was on but lucas didn't like it one bit.

hearing the words come out of kun's lips, his heart began to race and his cheeks began to flush. he couldn't look at her in the eyes.

"i dare you to kiss lucas..."