neuf.

lisa sat on her bed as she plays with her two cats. while the other members decided to go out and do their own thing for their day off, lisa decided to stay behind. her only close friends were busy with their own lives...probably except her best friend, ten, who seems to have so much free time on his hands as he kept spamming her phone with memes of himself.

hearing her phone go off again, lisa scoffed and grabbed it, knowing it would be ten again.

"can't sm freaking debut this guy already? he keeps bothering me." lisa muttered to herself.

as she opened up her messages app, instead of seeing ten's name at the top, it was an unknown number. the thai tilted her head a bit to the side as she opened the message:

                   hi, lisa-ssi. it's me, lucas. i'm not sure if you remember me.

the blonde blinked her eyes in surprise. of course she remembered lucas. he was the kind man who bought the cake for her. kindness like that is hard to forget.

she replied back:

                 hi, lucas-ssi. of course i still remember you. i actually didn't expect you to message me.

not a while later, he responded back:

                really? haha, won't it be rude if your hoobae didn't text you if you give him your number?

lisa couldn't help but giggle. she had seen a couple of videos from his group--thanks to ten who kept sending her fanmade videos of it--and she found herself always smiling from the way lucas interacts with his other members and how he goofs around with them. he makes her remind him a little bit of herself with her members.

glancing at her cats, she cooed at the sight of both leo and luca all cuddled up to each other. the sight made lisa feel all gooey inside.

deciding not to interrupt their moment, she leaned back on her bed and further texted the younger. it was nice for lisa to gain another friend.

    ⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄ 

it took a lot of strength not to say anything as lucas kept hearing taeyong making comments about blackpink's performance and especially lisa's. it somehow irked him even with his hyung's complimentary words. why would he be affected so much? was it because he couldn't even say anything so openly unlike his hyung? or because now that he knew about the older's feelings for her, it bothered him to no end?

knowing himself, he knew very well that he's the most confident out of all of them when it comes to talking to the opposite sex. but ever since he got to know the blonde headed female, it was as if his confidence went straight out of the window. she was the only one who can ever get him flustered and not the other way around. she could be saying something simple like 'how are you?'  and it would instantly make him giggle like a school girl⎯not in front of the other members, of course. he didn't want them to know just yet. especially now that he knows what trouble it would bring to their group.

"yah! taeyong, your straight is showing too much. calm down." lucas heard ten say while letting out a laugh.

"who said i wasn't?" taeyong nudged the shorter male beside him.

"nctzens!" ten exclaimed, his voice getting a little more higher pitched making taeyong shut him up by scolding him like he was ten's mom.

{A/N: HEY EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD. UNIVERSITY STARTED FOR ME AND IT'S ALREADY HELLA STRESSFUL. BTW, SINCE NOW THAT I'LL BE BUSY WITH UNI, THE COMING CHAPTERS WILL PROBABLY SUCK AND WILL NEED SOME EDITING CAUSE I HONESTLY DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO GO BACK AND REREAD ALL OF IT. I ACTUALLY MADE THIS IN A SPAN OF 30 MINUTES WHILE WAITING FOR MY CLASS TO START. SO I'M REALLY SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS :(( YOU GUYS DESERVE TO READ SOMETHING WORTHWHILE NOT SOMETHING HALF-ASSED. I PROMISE THAT WHEN I GET MORE FREE TIME, I'LL DEFINITELY BE PUTTING MORE EFFORT ON THE FUTURE CHAPTERS I POST. I REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND VOTING ON IT. IT MAKES ME SMILE DESPITE THE STRESSFUL ENVIRONMENT AROUND ME. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!}