cinq.

as the event progressed, lucas watched and discovered many artists as they performed. his group was part of the last ones to perform. along with exo, bts, ikon and most importantly, for lucas, blackpink.

"woah...look at blackpink. they all look so pretty and compared to the other girl groups in here, it seems like their outfits cost more than what i have in my bank account." chenle admired.

"they're so successful this year...next to bangtan sunbaenims. i've seen so many international hype about them. wahh...are they going to be the bigbang and 2ne1 of our generation?" renjun inquired.

lucas secretly smiled as he glanced over at lisa who seemed to be helping one of her members fix her outfit.

'she's so caring. how can anyone ever be so spiteful of her?'  lucas thought to himself, not realizing that the other nct members were looking at the male with confusion.

"yah, lucas! why are you smiling like that? you're beginning to scare us." johnny called out to him, making lucas snap out of his thoughts.

"there are fancams everywhere, hyung. i would want to look good in every angle, of course." lucas quickly replied, mentally congratulating himself at the quick excuse he made. he could see some of the members roll their eyes at his remark and some had just chuckled.

meanwhile, as the nct members were having the time of their lives just watching other artists perform, three girls who were a few seats away were not so oblivious to the fact that one of the members of nct was all googly eyes at their maknae.

"yah, lalisa...someone keeps glancing at you. it's starting to creep us out." jisoo nudged the maknae, whispering into her ear.

lisa, who seemed to be a bit more oblivious and dense than them at the moment, furrowed her brows in confusion. she began to look around but didn't see anybody who was looking at her. she sighed and turned back to jisoo.

"unnie, there are a lot of artists here and not just us. who knows? they could just be looking at anybody." the maknae shrugged.

jennie looked back to where a certain dirty blonde haired male was before turning to lisa.

"do you know that guy? the guy sitting in between your friend ten and that guy with the red hair?" jennie asked, raising a brow in question.

lisa slowly turned her head to look at the male between ten and taeyong, instantly gasping as she remembered where she saw him from. he was the one who bought the cake for her.

she quickly turned her head back towards her unnies. "a-ahhh...t-that's lucas-ssi."

"wahh lalisa, what have you been doing while you're out and about?" chaeyoung teased the blonde, a small grin forming on her face.

"y-yah, park chaeyoung! he just bought me the cake i got for all of you that one time." lisa felt her cheeks redden.

"really? then who have you been texting so much, lisa? i swear to god, i keep hearing your phone go off every minute." jisoo crossed her arms as she interrogates their maknae.

lisa only blushed and playfully pushes her unnie on the shoulder and pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"it's nobody, unnie. just a friend." lisa replied.

"mhm...and i'm straight as a ruler."

"wait...what?!"

"what?"