douze.

that night, the two nct members got to know their labelmate and fellow idol really well. kun's opinions of yg idols drastically changed as soon as he witnessed how lisa behaves around them. he didn't believe ten's and taeyong's story of how the thai girl is not who she's like on stage but seeing it right in front of him, he deeply regretted not believing the two. now, his dongsaeng was deeply in love with her. he was proud and happy for lucas but at the same time, he also knew of taeyong's feelings.

kun felt like he was standing on thin ice. obviously, he was a lot more closer with lucas but he also deeply care about taeyong as well. how the hell was he going to help both of them with the same girl they care about?

"ooh. how about we play truth or dare?" yeri suggested, wiggling her eyebrows at her own suggestion.

"truth or dare? what are we..12?" lisa looked over at the younger female and playfully pushed her by the shoulder, making yeri giggle.

"that's actually not bad." kun shrugged and turned to lucas with a raised brow. "what do you think, lucas?" he wondered.

"i-i don't mind." the younger seemed to be flustered as he played with his fingers.

'oh for god's sake. can't he be any more obvious?' kun thought as he observed lucas's behaviour. the older was close to cringing at the unusual sight of a shy lucas. the male wasn't normally like that...at least around him and the rest of nct. but even with other girl idols that lucas has met in the past, his behaviour was different around lisa.

"okay. so who's gonna start?" yeri questioned, her smile widening from excitement.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

taeyong kept glancing on his phone as he patiently waits for lisa's reply. he didn't want to send her another message as he didn't want to seem like he was desperate. being the first girl that got his attention, taeyong was not knowledgeable when it comes to courting a girl.

"hyung, what are you doing here by yourself?" taeyong heard a familiar voice next to him. it was sicheng.

"just relaxing for a bit. it's been a long day." taeyong replied. it wasn't a lie. it has been a long day for all of them.

"so kun hyung texted me and i swear to you, i don't know if it's true or if i'm starting to lose my mind but he sent me a picture of him and yukhei..." sicheng paused for a bit, looking like he was struggling to let the words out.

"...with yeri and lisa."

taeyong's eyes widened. he definitely did not expect to hear those words. he didn't even know that kun and lucas knew lisa. as far as he knew, they were strangers.

before the leader could utter a word, sicheng pulled out his phone and showed him the picture that kun had sent them.

to other people, it looked like four friends just having fun with each other but as he takes a closer look at the picture, he could see his dongsaeng giving lisa a look that he was quite familiar with.

taeyong wasn't stupid. he wasn't naive. despite not having any experiences in the dating field, he knew enough. especially that look in lucas' eyes.

he didn't realize what had happened until he could only hear glass shattering and feeling the sting all over his right hand as well as sicheng's gasp.

"hyung!" the chinese man exclaimed before grabbing the box of tissue from the corner of the counter and wrapping taeyong's bleeding hand with it.

'is he the reason you didn't come, lisa?'