vingt trois.

the next day, lisa found herself going through the pictures she has taken with the others the night before in the karaoke bar. she giggled as she went through every single one, not failing to see bambam and jackson doing something dumb in the background. she also found a lot of ten's selcas in her phone which left her wondering how the short thai male managed to grab a hold of her phone in the first place without her noticing but knowing ten, he'd find a way. 

she saw a notification appear on the top of her screen. furrowing her brows, she opened it. it was a group chat made by bambam. the group consisted of the same people lisa hung out with last night. before she could type anything, the chat was now spammed with clips and pictures from their hangout. 

'seems like everyone else were also taking tons of pictures yesterday.'  

there were a few pictures with all of them in it taken a little right after jaehyun's and taeyong's arrival. it was a bummer that they weren't really allowed to share the pictures as it showed how much fun all of them had. being an idol was hard. lisa had to be careful of what she posts as well as what she says or does in public and sometimes, even in private depending on where she is. but with her group's growing popularity, it seems like no matter what she does or doesn't still offended quite a few people.

it wasn't like she gave a care at all. she had grown to get used to it and to not take negativity seriously. if she had reacted to the hate, the situation would only be benefiting the haters and she didn't want to give them such attention and satisfaction.  

the multiple chimes that came interrupted her thoughts, looking back down on her phone once more and making sure to save every single one that everyone shared. she even got to talk with and get to know bambam's other friends. she was surprised of how much she got along with them. she mostly got along with minghao and jungkook because they were also dancers like her. meanwhile, mingyu's mischievousness was the one thing she has in common with him. she also got along with eunwoo because of his food taste. they quickly became comfortable with each other to the point where they had exchanged contact information and even invited lisa to their 97 liner chat to which she politely declined, not wanting to ruin the 'bros only' rule but according to them, she was like one of them. nonetheless, they respected her decision. 

she was glad to see sorn and minnie as well. as minnie was about to debut in a group soon, it was going to be difficult for them to make time to see each other. sorn was also quite busy with making up ideas for her youtube channel as well as their planned comeback. lisa knew that last night was the last for awhile that they would get to hang out with each other.

after talking in the group chat for a bit, she decided to get up and get ready for her coming shoot.

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

lucas got up early to pack his stuff as they were leaving the next day. the other nct members had begun helping them as well. lucas, being the loud and positive tree that he was, began attempting to replace the frowns with smiles as he makes them laugh. he puts an arm around the canadian rapper and ruffled his hair. 

"come on, man. don't be sad. you're my chingu, you know?" the taller male said in english with a hint of an accent which managed to make mark lee laugh and punch the chinese male in the arm. he knew what he said didn't really make sense but seeing mark laugh, he didn't care at all as long as he could make his fellow members laugh.

all of them had decided to think of the positive instead of lingering on the bitter thoughts of leaving. the rest of nct was proud of the four and what they were about to finally accomplish. despite going to miss them as they had become like brothers, they were going to support each other no matter how far away they were and had promised to contact each other whenever they could.

the nct members spent the day wandering around gangnam and hongdae, looking around stores and eating street foods when they can. as the group decided to split up, lucas ended up with yuta, doyoung, mark, jungwoo and jaehyun.

"so what else do you guys want to do today? we could go to lotte world?" jungwoo suggested as he glanced at each member.

"that seems fun. i haven't been there in a while." doyoung replied with a shrug.

"lotte world it is then. unless you wanna go somewhere else, lucas." jungwoo glanced at the tall male to which the latter shook his head. "lotte world is fine, woo. besides, i did promise to take you there, didn't i?" lucas raised an eyebrow at the older male.

jungwoo smiled widely and nodded in excitement, making the others chuckle and coo at his adorable reaction. 

the group then began to head off towards lotte world. 

(A/N: Licas is coming soon, I promise!)