trente deux.

a year ago...

yukhei couldn't stay put as he still couldn't believe that lisa was coming to china. she was going to be there to film for a show yet he was still excited to potentially have the chance to see her. she had texted him a few weeks ago, letting him know that she was going to be in china. he had prayed to the gods that he wouldn't have a busy schedule around the time she would be there. he wanted to take her places and show her his favorite spots. the film location was in dachang. he was in shanghai at the moment which was hours away from the location but the wayv member didn't care. he pleaded kun for the week off, eagerly wanting to see her even if it was for a bit. kun, having to witness the helpless look on the younger's face, decided to let him on one condition that he would come along with. not that he didn't trust the man but he had also became good friends with lisa and he wanted to see how she was doing. he wanted to invite ten along as well so he could go see his best friend but he wasn't aware of yukhei's emotional attachment to the girl.

coincidentally, ten wasn't available for the week. he had quite a busy schedule separate from the group. both yukhei and kun were able to talk to their managers about taking a week off and so the two went off to dachang.

it was quite an exhausting trip but the smile and excitement never left from the younger's face. kun had gotten used to him being lovesick all the time that it didn't put him off. he couldn't blame the man. if he was going off to see someone he cared about a lot after so long of just phone communications, he wouldn't be able to just sit still as well.

when they arrived, lisa had texted him where her hotel was. kun noticed how yukhei's smile seems to get bigger as the distance to the hotel decreases. who would've thought wong yukhei to be so whipped?

the two male made sure their faces were covered enough to blend in and not get noticed before they exited the car and entered the building. they spotted her immediately as she hopped up from one of the couches in the lounge area where she was waiting for them and ran to the two. the blackpink dancer and rapper jumped into yukhei's opened arms, the latter taking her in a protective and longing embrace. they looked like a reunited couple. they didn't look like they were just friends. kun almost awed at the sight. he had taken a picture of them like a proud father.

"kun-oppa! i missed you too!" lisa exclaimed in excitement as she left the taller male's arms and into his. kun chuckled and ruffled the girl's hair.

"i missed you too, lis. it's been awhile. ten misses you too. he'd want to see you in a heartbeat if he wasn't packed with a busy schedule." the wayv leader replied with a soft sigh. lisa hunched her shoulders. she had missed ten. he was her best friend and the first few months since he left had been hard on her. but the male never failed to keep in touch with her when he can.

"it's okay. i just hope he doesn't forget to take care of himself." lisa uttered, almost sadly which made kun feel bad that he had brought ten up and potentially have spoilt the mood but as he was about to apologize and try to cheer her up, the dancer immediately had a big smile on her face.

"i don't need to start filming until tomorrow so we can go out and get something to eat if you guys want to. my manager is exhausted so he's up in his room resting."

the two agreed and lisa called the driver to pick them up. yukhei was focused on no one but her and the two was deep in their own conversation. kun simply watched. he didn't mind just standing on the side. he knew how stressed the taller male had been due to work and seeing him more relaxed now was refreshing. he wasn't the type to talk a lot anyway but the two still tried to include him in.

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

after lunch, kun felt a wave of exhaustion run through his body. he decided to call it a day and let the two hang out on their own. lisa pouted but waved and told him to rest well. yukhei patted his leader's back and gave him a soft smile.

"you kids have fun...but not too much fun, alright?" he stated, grinning as he saw lisa and yukhei blush deeply, avoiding each other's eyes. kun almost sighed. the two were just perfect for each other.

he waved them off to the opposite direction and watched the two's retreating form. they waved at him one more time before disappearing through the crowd. kun smiled, serenely before walking away and back to their hotel.

'you better man up and tell her, yukhei...or i'm afraid someone else will.'