LAST STAGES - PART 2:

Rin wants everyone to enjoy themselves during her performance. I want to make her dream a reality!

 I want to make her dream a reality!

RIN: "Fun, fun... What exactly is fun?"

AKI: "I feel like I'd have fun just being able to watch your performance, Rin, but I bet that's not enough for you, huh?
Have there been any live shows that have left a particularly strong impression on you?"

RIN: "Hmm. There've been a bunch of fun ones I've seen with Kayo-chin. The Liella show recently was pretty fun."

AKI: "Cool, what about shows you've performed with μ's?"

RIN: "Maybe the live show where the audience shimed their glow sticks at me for the first time?They waved their glow sticks for me while I sang

They waved their glow sticks for me while I sang. It made me feel like I'd really become a school idol!
I mean...only one person was waving their glow sticks in my color, but it still made me really happy and I had a lot of fun!"

AKI: "Really? Just one person and their glow sticks, huh?"

RIN: "Maybe I'm where I am now because of that person and their glow sticks.
I think maybe they waved them for me because they wanted to make me happy."

AKI: "But I think that also means you weren't the only one who really enjoyed yourself. The person who waved their glow sticks had a great time as well."

"