MRS. SUZUKI:

SETSUNA: "Are you really sure it's okay for me to stay here?"

AKI: "It's fine, really. I don't think my mom will care since she's out of town for a week."

SETSUNA: "I'm really grateful for this. Thank you."

AKI: "It's no problem, really. Please make yourself at home."

AIKO: "You're back, Akihiko. I tried calling you, but-"

AKI: "Mom?!"

AIKO: "Oh? Who's this?"

AKI: "I thought you were away on business?"

AIKO: "The seminar in Kyoto got canceled, I tried to call you."

AKI: "I see..."

AIKO: "But answer my question, who is this?"

AKI: "Th-This is my friend, N-"

It's not a good idea to use her name. I don't know if my mom knows who the Nakagawas are or not.

AKI: "Setsuna Yuki."

SETSUNA: "I-It's a pleasure to meet you."

AIKO: "Is she here to visit? Or maybe... She's your girlfriend. What things have you been doing while I'm not here Akihiko?"

SETSUNA: "WHAT?!"

AKI: "N-No it's not like that at all!"

AIKO: "Don't worry Akihiko, I'm just surprised is all. I always thought you and Ayumu were dating."

AKI: "Don't be ridiculous! Me and Setsuna are not dating, she's just a friend of mine."

AIKO: "Oh how am I supposed to know that? You never tell me anything about what happens at school, or the political meetings you have in Numazu."

SETSUNA: "Political meetings...?"

AKI: "Y-Yeah... It's pretty fun going to those meetings. But Mom, we need to ask a favor of you."

AIKO: "A favor?"

AKI: "You see, my friend Setsuna here has had a severe argument with her parents. They've thrown her out of home and I just found out she has been sleeping beneath an underpass."

SETSUNA: "...?"

AKI: "She has nowhere else to go, and since you were going to Kyoto, I thought she could stay here until you got back.
I'm sorry for keeping this secret from you."

SETSUNA: "..."

AIKO: "Oh... You poor thing. Please, stay as long as you need to!"

SETSUNA: "Th-Thank you."

AKI: "Thanks Mom, you're the best!"

AIKO: "I was wondering why you've looked so happy recently. First your grades improve and then you've made some new friends!"