SHIORIKO'S SKILLS:

SETSUNA: "Thank you all for helping me make and place the additional suggestion boxes

SETSUNA: "Thank you all for helping me make and place the additional suggestion boxes."

EMMA: "No problem at all! What should we do next? What do you do for Student Council elections at Japanese schools?"

KARIN: "Hmm... Actually, I don't quite know myself. Anyone more familiar with the process?"

AKI: "Don't look at me, I don't know much when it comes to Student Council."

KANATA: "Now that I think about it, have we ever been involved with a Student Council election?My impression of it is that there's a candidate, and then it usually sorts itself out through some process to determine if they're credible

My impression of it is that there's a candidate, and then it usually sorts itself out through some process to determine if they're credible."

AI: "That's what it was like for you as well, right, Setsu? There wasn't any sort of independent vote or anything was there?"

SETSUNA: "I believe so. I was the only candidate up for election, so I gave my credence speech and then it was decided with a vote of confidence."

AYUMU: "I looked it up online with Rina, and apparently, there's a lot of campaigning when there are multiple candidates. Mifune's doing that by putting up posters and stuff, right?"

I've got Shiro on poster duty, nothing special if you ask me.

SHIZUKU: "I'm curious as to what kind of campaigning she's doing."

"