Blind

--TW--
BRIEF TALKING OF A PANIC ATTACK

No ship
Idk what to categorize it as
Plot: this is an au where Tubbo goes blind also Minecraftish au as well.

3rd person
Before the incident had happened Tubbo could see perfectly. Besides the fact that he probably had cataracts he could still see.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo and Tommy were walk. They had their swords out. It was already dusk and night was threatening to fall. Tubbo heard hissing, as well as Tommy, and they turned around quickly as saw a creeper a few feet away from the pair.

The two started to back slowly before they took off. They stopped to catch their breath. Tubbo was on his knees as he took deep breath the same with Tommy.

Tubbo stiffened up as he heard hissing behind. They was quick to turn around and the last thing he saw was the creeper before the explosion.

Both he and Tommy where both hit with the explosion.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was an hour later before Tubbo had sat up. They was on a bed? The only thing that Tubbo could see was darkness. He went to call out Tommy's name but his voice got caught in his throat. They was on the verge of panicking as tears formed in their eyes.

They pulled their knees up to their chest as they stated to sob. His breath quickened as he panicked. It hurt to breathe as he tried to clam down but failed as he was shaking.

They heard what they think was a door opening before they heard footsteps.

Tommy walked in. His eyes saddened as he saw Tubbo. He sat on the edge of the bed as he looked at Tubbo. Tommy rarely cries but as he locked eyes with Tubbo it brought tears to his eyes. A few tears fell as he pulled the smaller into a hug.

Tubbo stiffened as they were pulled into a hug. They slowly hugged back. Tubbo's eyes were clouded over with a whitish color.

Even though Tubbo had lost his sight he could still smile.