"I'm scared okay?!"

Tommy and Tubbo
Hurt comfort and Fluff
Plot: Tubbo was afraid of many things. One of those many things was being abandoned. Because of this he has nightmares and he didn't want anyone to find out because he doesn't want anyone to worry but a certain someone does find out though.
(This is not going to be a ship chapter because I think they both have stated that they don't feel comfortable with being shipped. Also Tubbo is going to go by he/him/they/them and it's a Minecraftish au I guess)

3rd person

Tubbo was walking through a forest for what felt like hours and probably was hours but he didn't know. Soon he had his flight or fight instincts kicking. They started to run, they didn't know what they were running from all they knew was that they had to run. After what felt like another hour he made it back to the Dream Team SMP.

He smiled, he was going to call out for Tommy but said person walked past. Tubbo's smile dropped. He was going to reach out for him that was before he started to fade, as if he was being forgotten. They wanted to scream out for help but they felt as if they're throat was dry and their tongue was in a knot.

He dropped to his knees in pain as they started to cry. He hugged himself as all his friends had just walked past him, completely ignoring him. 'This has to be a nightmare'. That was all he could think. He then starts to repeat it to himself as he cried more.

Tubbo woke up in a cold sweat. I felt tears come to his eyes. are you done pulled their knees up to the chest as they started to stop quietly.

Tommy couldn't sleep so he wanted the halls of the house. It felt weird him as how he ended up living with Philza, Wibur and Techno. The same could probably be said for Tubbo as well. After he started to wander he heard faint crying. Even though Tommy doesn't show it he does worry about his friends. He falls of crying to Tubbo's room which made him worry more.

Tubbo didn't think he was being that loud but he was wrong. They didn't hear their bedroom door open. He tensioned up when they were pulled into a hug. They hugged back as they cried softly into the other's shoulder.

Tommy rubbed the smaller's back as they continued to cry. You didn't know why the other was crying but he didn't care at the moment. All he need to do right now was to calm the other. The two stayed like that until the smaller was calmed. After he was calmed down the two pulled away from the hug as Tubbo was rubbing his eyes. "Hey Tubbo, what's wrong?" Tommy asked softly. Tubbo looked at him before looking down. They really didn't know how to tell Tommy because he was scared he's going to be called stupid or something way worse. Tubbo love to back up to see that Tommy's eyes were softened.

"I...I umm..." They looked off to the side. "Tubbo please tell me what's wrong." Tommy's voice was still soft but still had that slightly demanding tone to it. "..." Tubbo was still looking down. "Tubbo I'm your best friend now please tell me what's wro-" but before he got to continue he was cut off by Tubbo. "What if you think I'm stupid if I told you?" Tubbo looked back up at him.

Tommy was surprised at him. Why would Tubbo ever think like that? Tommy frowned. He looked at Tubbo I see you rested a hand on their shoulder. Tubbo flinched at the others gesture. This made Tommy more worried than he already was. "Tubbo, don't you have a reason for not telling me what's wrong?" Tommy tilted his head to the side Tubbo looked at him.

Tubbo wanted to scream but he knew that if he did he would wake up everyone. So they muttered their words. Tommy looked confused. "I'm sorry but what?" Tubbo looked at Tommy. "I said that I'm..." The last part was muttered. Tommy's sighed, he knew he wasn't going to get an answer easily. "I'm sorry again but what?" Tears came back to Tubbo's eyes. "I said that I'm scared okay?!" They whisper shouted at him.

Tommy's eyes went wide. He has never seen Tubbo act like this. Tubbo looked away as a few tears fell. He frowned again. He then hugged the smaller again. The smaller hug back, with the hug lasting a few seconds. After they pulled away from the hug a yawn escaped Tubbo's mouth period that caught both of their attention. "Do...do you want me to stay here tonight?" Tommy asked. Tubbo thought for a moment before nodding.

they both knew they needed sleep because tomorrow Tommy was going to ask a lot of questions that he didn't ask tonight. They hugged before they both fell asleep.