Cuddles

Skeppy×Dream
Fluff
Plot: Skeppy wasn't one to have bad days. But every once in a while he would have one. Skep would got to Dream, his boyfriend, and demand cuddles. This is one of those types of days.

3rd person
Skep was studying for his classes, which took him a bit but he got it done. He sighed and he decided to take a break. He got up and stretch before going to their shared kitchen. He sighed as he entered the kitchen. Skep saw Dream making himself tea. The blond was humming before he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He smiled. "Hey Skep" he softly said.

The tan boy cuddled into the blonde's back as he mumbled his words. The taller male hummed in confusion. "Hey Skep, can you repeat that please?" Dream softly said again. Of course Skep mumbled his words again. The blond chuckled. "You want cuddles don't you?" Dream asked softly. The tanned male nodded making the blonde chuckle again.

Dream smiled softly. "Ok let's watch a movie and cuddle, how does that sound?" Skep nodded his head again before he let go of Dream. "I'll make snacks and wait for me on the couch, ok?" Dream asked softly. The shorter male nodded before doing as the blonde asked. After Skeppy went to sit on the couch Dream started to make the snacks which included popcorn, chips, candy ect and soda of course. Skeppy turned on their TV and put Netflix on. The blonde walked into their living room, with the snacks and sat down next to the smaller.

Skeppy smiled at dream and dream smiled back. The blonde kissed the other's forehead. This made Skep smile more. The tan mail looked at the TV then going to find a movie. They decided to watch the Bee movie. This made the blonde chuckle as the movie started to play. Skep playfully glared at the other before he laughed and then cuddled into the other's side. Dream smiled as the smaller did so. The blonde hummed softly before saying, "I love you." Skep smiled before saying, "I love you too."