I walk over to them and hug them all.

Ross:There's my boy!.Here's my boy!.And here's his Barbie...

Ben is holding a Barbie doll and I smile.

Ross:What's uh what's my boy doing with a Barbie?.

Carol:He picked it out of the toy store himself he loves it.

Susan:He carries it everywhere it's like a security blanket but with ski boots and a kicky beret.

Ross:Yeah it's,it's,it's cute.Why,why,why does he have it again?.

Susan:So he's got a doll?.So what?.Unless you're afraid he's gonna grow up and be in show business.

Carol:This doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he is being raised by two women does it?.

Tabitha:I hope not."Looks at Ross".

Ross:You know what it's fine.If you're okay with the Barbie thing so am I.

*****************************************

   Later in the day at Monica and Rachel's apartment Ross is trying to get Ben to give him his Barbie.

Ross:Give daddy the Barbie Ben give,give me the Barbie.Okay how bout don't you want to play with the monster truck?."Makes a monster truck sound".No.Okay oh,oh how about a Dino-soilder?."Squawks like a dinosaur".

Rachel:Ross you are so pathetic.Why can't your son just play with his doll?."Uses the Milk Master 2000 to pour milk into her cereal".

Monica:"Entering from her bedroom".I gotta go to work.Has anybody seen my left boob?.

Joey:I love that movie.

   I see Joey is using it as a pillow and I hold a laugh.

Monica:There it is.Joey what are you doing?.

Joey:I'm sorry it just felt nice.

Chandler:"Entering with his ringing phone".Joe.Joe!.Answer the phone.

Joey:Hey I only got one good arm you know. You should be doing stuff for me.Go get me a sweater.

Chandler:Just do it!.Okay it's Janice and if I get it I'm going to have to see her tonight."Phone stops ringing".Oh that's great I'm gonna have to see her tonight.

Tabitha:What's the big deal?.Why don't you wanna see Janice?.

Chandler:Okay last night at dinner when the meals came she put half her chicken piccata on my plate and took my tomatoes.

Ross:And that's bad because...you hate chicken piccata?.

Chandler:No.

Ross:You didn't want to share your tomatoes,tomatoes are very important to you.

Chandler:No it's like all of the sudden we were this couple.And this alarm started going off in my head Run for your life.Get out of the building.