Chandler:Well I'll tell ya I do enjoy guilt but uh it wasn't me.

Phoebe:Yes it was!.It was him!.Uhuh!.

We all stare at her.

Phoebe:Okay it was me.

Joey:How is it you?.

Phoebe:Well it was just it was all so crazy you know.I mean Chandler was in the closet counting to 10 and he was up to 7 and I hadn't found a place to hide yet."Walks over to Joey".I-I-I meant to tell you and I wrote it all down on my hand. See all of it."Shows him her hand".

Joey:Yep that's my audition.

Monica:See now this is why I keep notepads everywhere.

Phoebe:Yep and that's why we don't invite you to play.

Janice:What is the great tragedy here?.You go get yourself another appointment.

Joey:"Sitting down".Well Estelle tried you know.The casting director told her that I missed my chance.

   I walk over to the table Joey is sitting at and I sit next to him.

Phoebe:That is unfair.I'll call her and tell her it was totally my fault.

Joey:Pheebs you can't do that.The casting director doesn't talk to friends she only talks to agents.

Phoebe:What a sad little life she must lead. Okay oh."Starts dialing".

Joey:What,what are you doing?,What are you doing?.

Phoebe:No,no,no I know,I know oh."On the phone in a different voice".Hi this is Katelynn from Phoebe Buffay's office.Um is um Ann there for Phoebe she'll know what it's about.

Joey:Hang up,hang up.

   Joey reaches with his good arm but Phoebe grabs it and he tries to reach the phone with his other arm but can't because of the sling he is wearing.

Phoebe:"On phone".Annie!.Hi.Listen we got a problem with Joey Tribbiani apparently he missed his audition.Who did you speak to in my office?.Estelle no I don't know what I'm going to do with her.No.All right so your husband leaves and burns down the apartment the world does not stop.

Chandler:Is anybody else scared?.

Phoebe:"On phone".Right well look um if Joey loses this audition that is it for Estelle.I don't care!.Annie you are a doll what time can you see him?."To Monica".I need a pen.

   Chandler hands her one but she needs something to right on so she tilts Chandler's head over and writes on the back of his neck.

Chandler:Get the woman a pad!,Get the woman a pad!,A pad!,A pad!.

Monica:Oh now you want a pad.

****************************************

   Later at Monica and Rachel's I am with Ross as Carol and Susan are dropping off Ben my nephew.

Carol,Susan:Hey!.

Tabitha:Ah there is my handsome nephew and his wonderful moms!.