CHAPTER 14: Choice is Yours.

Start from the beginning

Mirio pointed in a direction, you nodded and began to walk over there. You entered a dark room. You flipped the switch to see Tamaki sitting down at a table. His head was down, and he was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Tamaki?.."

Tamaki shoots his head up and then looks away. You sit next to him, he turned his head slowly towards you. You both take a break of silence and stared into each others eyes.

"Tamaki... im sorry"
Tamaki: "for what?"
"i.. i just thought that you wanted somebody to be there for you.. that i made such a loud problem during class"

Tamaki chuckles a bit.

Tamaki: "That really isn't your fault you know. Bakugo just got jealous.. and I u-understand why.."
"i guess you're right.. i still want to.. make up for it.."
Tamaki: "There's n-no.. n-need.."

Tamaki looks down and scratches the back of his head. You then grab both of his hands, you smiled at him.

"There's a fair tomorrow in the city! How about... you could be my date!"

Tamaki's Thoughts
D-DATE?! t-that's crazy! i-i'll probably end up.. r-running.. no.. don't run.. you get a chance to be alone with Y/n.. away from Bakugo.. t-this is perfect..

"So?! Will you be my date to the fair tomorrow?"

Tamaki nods, "Sure.." and you jump happily in your seat. You then hug him tightly while heading back to your room. You finally arrived and slept most of the time.

BAKUGO'S POV

oh right! i forgot something downstairs in the lobby.. ugh can't believe i'm forcing myself to go down there.. such a waste..

You headed down to see Mirio and Nejire.

"you guys are still here?"
Mirio: "Oh Bakugo?"
Nejire: "Are you down here for Y/n?"
"Y/n? what about her?"
Nejire: "She went over there not too long ago, she wanted to look for Tamaki."

Your eyes widened, you immediately rush towards the room they were in. You were about to walk in until you started to just eavesdrop. You were listening to their conversation, until one sentence caught your ear.

Y/n: "So?! Will you be my date to the fair tomorrow?"

Fair? What is she talking about?

Tamaki: "Sure"

ARGH! TAMAKI! YOU'RE SO DEAD! Y/n never listens does she! She always.. ends up with another guy. ITS SO IRRITATING! If.. if only i just didn't fall in love with her, this wouldn't have happened. She's a idiot.. idiot.. IDIOT! AGH!

You stumbled to your room, angrily passing by Mirio and Nejire.

You headed to your room and laid in bed, covering your ears with a pillow and closing your eyes.

I'm sick of this.. i will make her mine.. and i will make everyone around us.. to never bother us.. especially this dumb boys.

//

It's been around 2 weeks, and you always met up with Dabi every other day. Tamaki and you were getting extremely close, somewhat like when you and Todoroki became really close.

You and Bakugo were still the same, yet he was more agitated ever since the day you guys even met The Big Three.

Everytime you met up with Dabi, you both have also gotten a really close bond. Dabi and you finally started to hangout, instead of just meeting on the rooftop. You gave Dabi a disguise, and surprising, nobody seems to not notice.

Dabi and you have gotten really close those past weeks, and it ended up changing how you feel.

Also, ever since you and Tamaki have been getting closer, you ended up feeling different around him.

Bakugo was getting furious each time, he saw you showing more attention to other boys, and yeah he was a bit possessive.

A few more weeks passed, and school was going good as well. The class had to defeat Mirio to move on to the next task.
//
Tamaki: "Y/n!!"

You turn around, staring at Tamaki who was running up to you.

"Tamaki?"

Tamaki smiles and grabs your wrist, he brought you to a beautiful garden. It was filled with the most gorgeous flowers, and the fountain in the middle has the most clearest water.

"Why did you bring me here..?"
Tamaki: "Just for a little chat!"

You smile and you both began to talk until it was almost dark. Bakugo was worried sick, and stayed in your room the whole day.

"It's getting late Tamaki.. i have to go"

Tamaki pouts as you ruffle his hair. You get up and walk to your dorm, surprised to see Bakugo's presence there.

"Bakugo?"
Bakugo: "Where the hell were you?"
"i was with Tamaki.."

You say as you started to change your clothes.

Bakugo: "..tamaki.."

Bakugo stands up and starts heading out the door. You chase after him and grab his arm.

"Bakugo.. don't do anything dangerous.."

Bakugo removes your hand.

Bakugo: "..i can't believe you would think i would do anything stupid.."

He walks back to his room, shutting the door.

//

It was the day you were planning on hanging out with Dabi. You met up with Dabi, he was covered in his disguise.

You both ended up having a blast, and you guys were having a great day.

//

Later that day, you were hurled up in your room. You were thinking about Bakugo, Tamaki, and Dabi.

Everytime you thought of them, it made your heart beat faster.

You didn't know what was happening, but then it clicked.

You fell for all three.. and you knew eventually.. one day you have to pick between them...

(ok but idk what this story has become- im making it up as we go like.. 😂)