"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Bellamy snaps at everyone in the room.

Everyone stays quiet. I glance around the room and everyone is staring at anything but another person. Bellamy lets out a frustrated groan.

"Now you stay quiet."

"Those are your boys out there." I say angrily, "You could've stopped it from getting this far."

"This is not my fault. If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall!"

"You want to build a society, princess! Let's build a society. Bring her out."

"No! Please, Bellamy."

"Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be okay. Just stay with them." Bellamy says before walking out.

"Finn and Clarke, take her and hide her, somewhere nobody can find her. Hunter and Elliot stay in here in case we need a distraction." I instruct.

Without another word I leave the tent and stand beside Bellamy. Murphy was in front of the entire camp. Nobody was going to miss this, apparently.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us. The princess bitch, and the king."

"Dial it down and back off." Bellamy snapped.

"Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me?"

"I was just giving the people what they wanted."

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now? So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favor?" Murphy raises his hand along with only four other people, everyone else remained silent and still, "I see. So, it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you all let her walk?" No one says anything which makes Murphy all the angrier, "Cowards! All of you are cowards!"

"Hey, Murphy!" Bellamy yells getting his attention, "Murphy. It's over."

"Whatever you say, boss." He replies bitterly.

Bellamy turns and begins to walk towards me. Murphy uses this as an opportunity to attack. He picks up one of the logs and hits him over the head. Bellamy falls down in front of me, and seems to be unconscious. I squat down next to him and brush the hair out of his face.

"That's on you, your highness." I whisper venomously.

"Come on. Let's get the girl."

When I look up Octavia is supporting Jasper who is clutching the side of his face. Murphy moves to the tent and opens the flap. Instead of finding Charlotte like he had intended, he was met with Elliot and Hunter making out.

"Excuse you." She snaps, "This is a private show."

Murphy throws the flap down angrily, "Charlotte! Charlotte, I know you can hear me! And when I find you, you are gonna pay!"