Contest

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

Alright everyone so after hearing back from you guys about what you wanted the contest to entail I have decided to have a mixed media contest, I'm choosing this because everyone has their own talents and things they enjoy making!

So just as a reminder this is a contest to get a minor character in the sequel to this story (I am planning on doing this with every book and installment of the survive series). The winner will be able to chose where their character is from (Trikru, the 100, Skiakru, Mountain Men, etc.) their name, FC, and personality traits.

How to enter:
You can make any of the following to gain an entry into the contest
- book cover
(this can either be fore Made to Survive or the sequel Surviving the Game)
- mood board
(can be for any of the characters in the book, any of the ships, or the book itself)
-character edits
(can be for any of the characters in the book, any of the ships, or the book itself)
-playlists
(can be for any of the characters in the book, any of the ships, or the book itself either current or sequel)
-trailers/character edit videos
(can be for any of the characters in the book, any of the ships, or the book itself either current or sequel)

So you guys have a lot of options and I decided it's not going to be the one I liked best it'll be name draw, I think that probably works the best.

You can have as many entries as you like!
You can send in all moodboards or a mix of all the above! Whatever you guys like.

And you gain bonus entries by:
-following me @-calliejay-
(if you already follow me just comment to say you do)
-like this chapter
-sending in more than one media

When you are ready to send content into me, you cans either message me on here or send it to my email calliej4578@gmail.com

The deadline for the contest will be Halloween
Just to give you guys enough time to work on it and put in multiple entries if you would like

The FC's I use for all of my characters are:
?? - Lacey
India Eisley - Elliot
Luke Hemmings - Hunter
Caitlin Stasey - Bea
Kat Graham - Thistle
Matthew Daddario - Ty
*this is also listed in the character breakdown chapter

callie

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂