Announcement & Contest

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT ABOUT THE SEQUEL

Hi, everyone I know it has been a while and I know you are all waiting for the sequel or giving up hope that it is ever coming.

To update all of you on the information regarding the sequel and to hopefully tone down some of the comments I've gotten about it I decided to put this little announcement chapter up to help keep you guys in the loop.

I have been announcing on my profile information regarding the sequel but for those of you who don't follow me or don't look at those, here it is...

1. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL

Guys, really, I wouldn't say there is going to be a sequel if there isn't going to be one. I have been working on it since I posted this story.

I already have plans for the 6th book guys, like come on. I adore this story and these characters and I plan on having many installments of the Lacey Turner story. So for the comments (or even thoughts), you guys have said saying there's never going to be a sequel, there is it just takes time.

The problem though is I had about 11 and a half chapters done when this book ended but I had really bad writer's block while going through some stressful stuff at school and personally. When my writer's block finally broke, the writing I realized was far too rushed and I was not happy with it.

2. I am currently rewriting the sequel

Yes this means it might take longer, but I have completely outlined the second season and have begun rewriting it and have been working on it daily, as best as I can (considering I do have classes I'm taking and such)

I know for those of you who have been waiting for this so patiently this might be frustrating but it is really important for me to publish a book I am proud of and that I feel is going to be the best material for my lovely readers.

I am very proud currently at where my writing is at and rewriting the first chapter has shown me how far it has come and how excited I am for all of you to read it.

3. I have not forgotten about this story or you guys

Like I said before this story means the world to me and really holds a special place in my heart. Just like all of you do, I wouldn't be so pushed to get this sequel out if it wasn't for you guys. You keep me inspired and help my love for this story grow even more.

4. I am hoping to have the sequel done and begin posting it by the end of the year

This is the current plan, now I am hoping and trying my best to get it done it may not happen that soon, and if it doesn't happen then I am still diligently working on it and I have not forgotten about it.

5. Please be patient with me

I know many of you have been here waiting for a very long time, but I am working my hardest and it isn't easy. Writing isn't easy, and writer's block is very real no matter how much you love whatever it is you're writing.

So please be patient with me, I am working very hard and I don't want to disappoint you guys but I also don't want to be pushed by you guys (not that you are being pushy)...

Now onto a new topic of conversation, I talked about a contest where one of you lucky readers could become a character in the newest installment of the Lacey Turner series, but I am honestly blanking on what the contest could be. I have a few ideas but I'm not sure how effective or good they are so please let me know and then we can get the contest started so I can chat with the winner and incorporate them into the book!

My ideas:

1. Most comments in Made to Survive

2. Send in covers for either Made to Survive or the sequel Surviving the Game and the winner is the one I like the best

3. Send in playlists for Made to Survive or the sequel Surviving the Game and the winner is the one I like the best

4. Send in edits/mood boards for any character from the story and the winner is the one I like the best

Comment some of your ideas for the contest...

Or let me know which one of mine you like the most...

•callie•

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂