Chapter 7~~ Another Beautiful- Wait- No- Terrifying Day at the Acadamy! (Leaf)

A terrible attempt at drawing Desert Moon by me ^^

A/N If anyone has the time and/or is bored, can someone make an actual cover for this? I would really appreciate it.  [still pending...]

~JM time skip-- that night~ 

Leaf was running through the dark abandoned caves of the mountain. He had Starved himself (besides that one blueberry) so that he was thin enough to fit through the bars of his cage, while Gribli and Icicle were sleeping. and now here he was, starving, but free. he grinned despite himself, not realizing that he was about to run face-first into Night. 

"aa-!" he slapped his hand over his mouth to muffle his alarm. 

  I guess my name suits her.  he mused wryly to himself Sneaking around in the dark like that. 

He wanted desperately to run away from her, but the look on her face, the fear curiosity, and desperation made him curious. So he followed her.  they were walking in tunnels for what seemed like miles to Leaf, but maybe because he was running to keep up with her, until they reached a cave with a short ceiling and stalactites around the sides like pillars, as if someone had wanted to make the cave look perfect as if they were going to be able to stay there forever. 

at a second glance at the cave, Leaf realized that someone did stare at those walls forever. A dragon, he realized. and  It looks like he's growing into the stone. 

he started listening in to the conversation, or rather, the detected tones of the conversation, even though half of their language was hisses and roars. halfway through he got lost, since Night as so quiet, and The dragon in the stone, Which he had named "UnMovingStone '', was an expressionless talking fossil.

*Fake laugh* Ha. Ha. So funny. I know

>>~~<<

Leaf had been sitting down in Stones cave for about an hour now. once a fox came in and delivered stone food, served right to his mouth. Leaf tried to Grab some of Fox's food, but when he touched it a sort of odd sensation down his spine, just like Ivy's Dreamvisitor. which means it must be enchanted he realized, so Stone must be an enchanter

His thoughts were interrupted by a dragon slowly sneaking out of the shadows. Her scales were mostly black except for a few golden ones here and there, and instead of silver scales underneath her wings, they were gold. her under scales were exactly like sand, sand in the moonlight he realized. It's kind of beautiful. She had a Light pink glass heart attached to a golden chain slung around her neck.

"WOAH," he said. peering closer. "I wonder what type of Dragon she is," he mused to himself.

"Hi, Desert Moon," Stone said kindly. "How long have you been there?"

Leaf gasped. He could understand them

"Since That Night Wing came in. I was making sure she was gone before I came out. Turns out this heart blocks mind readers, too."

"Your welcome." Stone said

"Yeah. thanks, dad."

HAHA I JUST CAME UP WITH THAT LET'S SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT!