Chapter 21~~ (Ivy)

I've gotten a little rusty in terms of fight scenes, but I'll give this a shot... or just stall ad leave you o a cliffhanger? yeah, that sounds better.

Ivy jumped as Wren slammed into the room. We got 'im! Sky! do your stuff!" Sy straightened his shoulders and did a fairly bad attempt at a glare toward undauntable "Now. Wren said you have 10 seconds to tell us where your dad is before We set your suit on fire- oh wait ten seconds just passed. NOW you have 10 seconds. GO."

Undauntable opened his mouth close it, then yelled "DA** IT WRITER JUST MAKE ME SAY SOMETHING ALREADY!!!"

You just did (I had a blanck out and when I finally thought of what he was going to say it was 5 minutes later ;) )

"Walk that way," He pointed left down the hallway. " until the torches start to have gold lining on them. Then it's the second door to your right."

"Thanks!" Wren said cheerfully "I'm-a go slay a murderer now. see ya soon!" 

"Oh NO, YOU DON'T Ivy said, grabbing her sword belt and hauling him into the room "You're going to take at LEAST two dragons and another Person whohasblackhaiandlikestodrawdragons."

Wren paused, as f thinking through what she had just said, then nodded. "ok. Your mom can come with us too. I have a plan, I hate it already though. "

>>~~~<<

Wren MArched into the room, her sword drawn.  "HEY!" She yelled at the Figure at the back of the room. "WE HAVE YOUR SON HOSTAGE! SURRENDER AND HE-butnotyoubcasyou'reajerk WILL BE FREE!"

oooooh no, you guys are going to hate me... 

"ooh, I doubt that," Ivy froze. no, She thought. This will kill Violet. Forest turned around and Grinned at Ivy

beware the talons of power and fire,

 beware the one who is not as he seems...