(Edited) Thank you!! + Ending Explanation

Thank you guys so much for spending your time reading paralyzed!!!. I'm literally crying rn omfg-

i love u so much eita idk if i can live without u existing in the anime world-

this story is dedicated to my bestfriend, Xia. she is the person who made me continue this story. thank u for inspiring me, gurl. i love u mwaa

also thank u for the readers who waited for a year!!! i really appreciate yall oml pls be blessed

again, thank you for reading my story.

fun fact about this story

i love psychology and writing a story. so i decided to write a story about someone with mental disorder— semi eita, of course.

anyways, don't forget to vote and comment in every chapters! also, spread our story with love~

EDIT :

I haven't really explained what happened with Y/N and Goshiki.

First, when the school basement expoded, only our dearest Goshiki survived.  He was in comatose for years, and even the doctors aren't sure if he's going to wake up.

When he did, a psychiatrist had to visit him once a week to check on his mental health.

Goshiki had developed Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and has undergone therapy and medication.

As he got better and was able to take walk from within the city, the court scheduled their meeting.

Next is Y/N.

After the explosion, Semi brought her to his family's estate.

Unlike Goshiki, Y/N's mental stability never improved. It only got worse as she finds out that Eita's family (relatives from his father's side) are also psychopaths and/or people who tolerates their family.

And after the traumatic experience, the only person she could lean into is Eita plus his manipulative words- which caused her to develop stockholm syndrome.

And yes, they had a child (shortly after she was kidnapped), if you're wondering. Y/N became a mother at 18.

Oikawa is alive, by the way.

That's all! You can ask me here if you're still confused :D