D

Years later...

"What do you think about the massacre in Shiratorizawa?"

"It was horrible. I can't believe Ushijima-san is gone... and the others too."

"Hey, hey! What are ya two talkin' about?" Surprised, both Hinata ang Kageyama turned around to see Miya Atsumu. His hands on his hips, brows furrowed in confusion.

The two boys glanced at each other— then back to their friend. Kageyama is the only one who had the courage to answer, "You remember about the death of the students in Shiratorizawa, right?" Atsumu nodded hastily.

"So that's what ya two were talkin' about. I thought ya were confessin' to each other or some shit." He chuckled, making both his friends blush.

"Y-you don't know that!" They replied.

Silence filled the area after that, "But seriously, that school is fucked up. Bloody what? And do they always have some sort of event where killin' is legal for one night?" Atsumu rested his knuckles in his chin.

This time, Hinata was the one to speak, "Probably. And the killer took advantage of this and killed everybody to what..? To cancel classes?"

"Hinata, you stupid!" Kageyama.

"That's a great one!" Atsumu.

Upon Hinata and Kageyama's bickering, another person went out of the gym, "Oi, you three. Don't you think you've been resting for a while now? Coach is fuming mad and is getting into the first years' throats, alright." It was Miya Osamu, Atsumu's twin brother.

Atsumu scowled at his brother, "I'm sure they can handle it. They're almost nineteen for heaven's sake."

Osamu shrugged him off, "I heard ya were talkin' about Shiratorizawa," He stated. He leaned on the wall, "So five years have already passed and they still weren't able to find the two missing students?"

"But the police said that they found a lead to where the other two students are. The two of them are under investigation and are currently the person of interest of the crime they probably committed. Though, no one knows who they are. Their records at school have just... disappeared." Atsumu answered.

Atsumu paused for a bit, he puckered his lips, "I also heard that the sole survivor of the massacre has already been released from the hospital." He informed.

"You mean Goshiki Tsutomu? Man, that guy's been asleep for years!" It was Hinata.

"So he was finally released after months of staying in the hospital, living his life with his doctors and psychiatrists. That sucks." Kageyama said nonchalantly.

"I mean, who wouldn't freak out? Ya wake up in a hospital and found out that ya were asleep for five fuckin' years. And now you'll be isolated in the fucking quarantine which are for those who are being examined with diseases and let the doctors figure out yer mental health?" Atsumu followed.

"He has to. Otherwise he won't heal." His twin brother intervened, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Fuck off."

"Osamu, Atsumu, Tobio, Shouyo! If you four don't come in now, I swear I will let you out of the regular line up!" The four boys trembled as they heard their coach's remark. They wasted no time and hurried back inside the gym, yelling at each other.