P

One year ago...

Y/N slowly walked through the dark hallway, careful not to make any noise as she made her way to her destination; Shirabu's room. She giggled at the thought of the copper-haired boy doing her in the middle of the night. Finally, she reached his room, his name 'Kenjirou' written on it.

Holding her breath, Y/N turned the door knob, slowly pushing the door open as it creaked. She walked in the dark room, closing the door behind her.

"Damn, it's so dark in here." She cussed frustratingly, crouching down on the floor as she touched the ground, using it as a guide to make her way to Shirabu's bed.

Y/N is a first-year student in Shiratorizawa. She's one of the most popular girls in their Academy. She captured many boys' hearts but her heart is only fixated to a certain person. And that is the owner of the room she is currently in.

Y/N and her friends made a bet. If Shiratorizawa loses in their practice match against some college team, they have to do anything she wants. But, if Shiratorizawa wins, she will give her virginity to the setter the day when the volleyball club will be holding a sleepover. In the end, Y/N had no choice but to sneak inside the setter's room so that she could seduce him without Tendou or anyone else interrupting.

Y/N's hands landed on a soft mattress. Which means, she already reached the bed. She slowly sat on the bed, trying not to make some noise. Finally, she could hear his light snores.

The [Hair Color]-haired girl searched for the setter's body. Seductively, she went on top of him. It made Shirabu wake up from his slumber, but he didn't make any noise.

"You know, Shirabu. I've been in love with you ever since we first met. God, you look so freaking hot. " Y/N started, her fingers running against Shirabu's soft skin. The male groaned, wanting for more as she giggled. "Oh, you're awake? That's good. At least you're aware that we're going to do something."

Shirabu finally snapped as he pushed Y/N on the bed, hovering above her. Her breath hitched. She didn't expect the setter to be like this. Then again, he is a man who can't resist pleasure.

Shirabu didn't respond. He attacked the [Hair Color]-haired girl's neck, earning a soft moan from her. Y/N's fingers ran through his coppery hair as she tugged on it lightly. She felt his tongue swirling around her neck to her collarbone. Shirabu sucked her bone harshly, leaving love marks on it.

"N-nngh," Y/N bit her bottom lip to supress the moans escaping from her lips. Shirabu noticed his partner's actions. His fingers travel around the girl's body as he stopped on her clothed womanhood. He slides his fingers against her sensitive part, making her arch her back.

Ah, he's good. Y/N thought.

The sensation Y/N felt when Shirabu's fingers made contact with her sensitive area felt amazing. She was lost in thoughts and didn't even notice herself moaning so loud.

"Ahhh!~" Y/N covered her mouth with her palms, trying to conceal the weird noises she was making. Though, to be honest, she had already heard of it by watching lewd videos. But the noise coming from her felt weird. It doesn't sound like her voice at all, "S-shirabu, oh~"

Y/N felt his hands making its way to the hem of her shirt. And with a blink of an eye, she was completely topless in front of him. Her cheeks burned up as she tried covering her breasts with her arms, but miserably failed when the copper-haired boy reached for her chest.