A

"You are mine,"

"I will kill anyone who gets in the way of our love,"

"You belong... to me, only me."

Y/N opened her eyes as the sunshine engulfed her view, causing her to breathe out vulgar words.

"Damn it, fvck this day." She cussed. She was too busy to notice Semi leaning against the door frame, a tray of delicious breakfast in his arms.

"You're too hyped for a late person." He muttered, making Y/N stumble back on the comfy bed. "S-Semi-san..."

The memories from last night flashed through her mind, causing her to panic— now wasn't able to notice that the guy she was thinking about was now beside her bed.

"Eat." Was his only words before going out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Y/N only stared at the food in front of her. Does it have poison? She looked around her room, only to find out it wasn't hers.

"Where am I?" But she had a hunch it was Semi's. Everything was plain gray and the room was lifeless. The only thing that caught her eyes were her uniforms.

She rushed to the bathroom, her uniform in her arms, and took a bath. After dressing up, she immediately went out of the room. But there were no signs of Semi.

"Huh, he must've gone to his room now." All third years have early classes, after all.

"Are you going to Ushijima-san's place today? I'm sure you've heard about the farewell party." Kawanishi interrogated.

"Today?" Y/N was about to stand up when her partner in their project pulled her down, "Ah! What?" She glared at him.

Kawanishi glared back at her, "Ushijima-san and the third years are inviting both our volleyball team to the farewell party for the 3rd years. Don't tell me you didn't know?"

Come to think of it, Tendou and the other 3rd years ware finally graduating high school. They're leaving the campus. And so is Semi Eita. The thought sort of made Y/N feel relieved but it somehow saddens her; Tendou and the others have always been her friends whenever they train. And they're suddenly gone?

Definitely not. She didn't want to miss the party they will be holding, "I'm going,"

"So, everyone here?"

"I thought we're going to Ushijima-san's place, Goshiki-kun?"

"That's why we need to buy them farewell gifts first!"

Despite all that, Shirabu, Y/N, Kawanishi and Goshiki still went shopping. The first year's reason was quite noble but his actual intention isn't. Based on how he reacted on the game console, it was actually what he came for.

Y/N, on the other hand, went to a sports store. It was actually difficult trying to find a gift for someone. Maybe I should just buy them volleyball shoes? Maybe... What are their sizes again?

Finally, after checking her phone's notes and found a note consisting of both volleyball teams' foot sizes, she went to the counter to pay.

But she knew, there was someone she hasn't bought a gift for yet.

She couldn't just come up giving the person who's been sexually harassing her a gift, right? But he's still part of the third years, though. The others might start thinking there was something happening between them.