L

"It's about my girlfriend, Y/N,"

Stunned, eyes widened, all heads turned to the girl mentioned. But her face was different than theirs, horror. Everyone couldn't believe it. She? Semi's girlfriend?

But they never actually had a normal conversation in front of them! Semi would always give Y/N a cold shoulder and it doesn't even bother her! Semi is a big tsundere! Did they hide their relationship?

"Your girlfriend?" Shirabu questioned, his brow furrowed as confusion hit him, the same as the others, "L/N Y/N?"

"L/N Y/N, MY girlfriend." Semi announced, "The girl mentioned is my girl. Therefore, you are not to talk to her. She is mine."

Everyone might have misunderstood what he meant as they were in awe, but Y/N did. He will kill anyone who will try to interact with her.

He's no possessive boyfriend!

He's a psychopath!

A psychopath who thought she was a doll he should break!

Y/N couldn't do anything. She just smiled at them as they smiled back.

Despite Semi's announcement, the party continued. Everyone happily chattered. Some were dancing to the song, some were playing volleyball in the corner. Y/N tried to converse with her teammates but all they were talking about is about her relationship with Semi.

Finally, the party was over. The former members of the team and their friends left Ushijima's place and the only ones left were the volleyball team, both boys and girls.

"Same old time." Tendou sang.

True, they've always done this. Both team having sleepover and getting to know each other more. It was fun, to be honest.

"By the way, Wakatoshi-kun, this isn't your family's house, right?" Hinana, the girls' captain said.

"This is my father's house." He replied and everyone nodded.

"Eh, but you live in the dormitory, right?"

"Yes." Once again, everyone nodded.

They seem enthusiastic about Ushijima giving out information about him. He is enigmatic for them so it was a big deal.

Everyone paused when Semi abruptly stood up from his seat and went upstairs. Before losing from their sight, he glanced at Y/N and then vanished into the darkness of the area.

"Uhm, maybe you should go follow your boyfriend now."

"Semisemi looks like he needs cuddles, LOL."

Y/N wasn't bothered by their teasing and bowed for a goodbye. She also went upstairs to follow Semi. But there were too many doors, which one is Semi sleeping at?

She noticed a door that was slightly opened, "Maybe that's the room." She pushed the door to reveal a breathtaking black room— and Semi removing his clothes.

"S-Semi-san...?" She called out. He didn't bother looking at her and went inside the bathroom, "Take a bath with me." He ordered, closing the door behind him.

Y/N went inside the room and continued to appreciate its surroundings. It was probably the most beautiful room she's ever seen. But whose room is this? Maybe a guest room?

"Are you coming?" Semi opened the door as he glanced at his girlfriend, who was only about to remove her clothes. "Seems like you are."

As Y/N went inside the bathroom, she noticed Semi making his way back to the bathtub. He dived in and motioned her to join him. Y/N went to sit on his lap, closing her eyes as she tried to calm her nerves.