Y

"Amazing..."

"It's actually true!"

"L/N-san and Semi-san are really dating."

Those were what Y/N heard from the murmuring students as she and Semi went out of the dormitory building together. Her cheeks turned red, especially upon realizing that she was holding hands with him.

Her eyes widened, "S-semi-sa—"

"I told you to call me Eita." He cut her off. He wasn't looking at her but she could feel his intense gaze at the people around them. Y/N bit her lips.

It had been months since everything happened. Ever since that night, Semi became a whole different person. He wasn't that obsessed lover anymore. Y/N actually felt relieved. But no matter how he acts, he still is a psychopath. Semi made her move from her room to his. With the school's permission, now they are both living together.

She felt different. Like she was in an actual relationship. Semi made her feel like that. Awhile ago, when she woke up feeling sore from their activity last night, she thought he left for school. It was already noon, after all. But instead, she found him cooking for her with her uniform all washed up.

It was lunch time when they went out of the dormitory. Students are scattered around and are everywhere. The chances of seeing them getting out of the dormitory together are incredibly high. And yet, Semi went out and forced Y/N to do so.

"Semi Semi—"

"Stop calling me that," Semi hissed at his red-haired friend who'd just arrived to greet them. He took a good look at him. Tendou was wearing training clothes. He glanced at Y/N, back to Tendou and sighed in defeat, "I'm late for the morning practice, aren't I?"

Tendou seemed pleased as he grinned, "But you're not late for our afternoon training." He then waved them a good bye and left.

That was weird, Y/N thought. He's only gotten here and he left already?

Morning practice? Don't they always start their training at noon and finish at night, now that the Spring High Preliminary is coming? Something is wrong.

Very wrong.

"Y/N." Her thoughts were interrupted as Semi called out her name in a cold harsh tone. He's been calling for a few times just to get her attention. His gaze matched with his voice, brown orbs scowling at her.

Y/N exhaled sharply, "I— I'm gonna go to my classroom..." She turned her heels, facing the students who's been watching them the whole time. She suddenly felt nervous as she uncomfortably shifted. She was about to step forward towards her building when Semi pulled her to face him, and placed his lips unto hers.

Everyone gasped. It was only a smack. Y/N was all red when Semi pulled away from the short kiss. Her lips parted, as if she wanted to say anything— only couldn't find any words to say something.

"I'll see you later."

She was left alone in the middle of the crowd. What did just happen? Was Semi trying to confirm to everyone about their relationship? Y/N exhaled shakily as she started passing through the students and went towards her building.

Once again, a hands stops her, "So, what's a peasant doing here? Living a life and flirting with the great Semi Eita."

The students started whispering to each other, "Isn't that..."

"Chelsea." Y/N glared at her. Chelsea is the Principal's daughter. She's also the President of the Student Council Government. Despite her attitude, she is, no doubt, a great leader. Everyone respected her, the only reason is that it is out of fear.