𝑿𝑰𝑽 |𝑴|

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine. I spent a bit of time with Jimin last weekend." She kept her words short and simple, edger to get to the real point, Taehyung could tell. He was just the same. "Did you have fun?"

Venus nodded with her head low. "Yeah, he helped me understand this world a little better." They both knew what she was referring to. Taehyung was glad Jimin had helped her, though he couldn't imagine the man being much of a hindrance.

"Hyung has a very unique experience with BDSM, so I'm sure he was of much help." At his words specifically the first one, Venus raised her head. "Jimin's older than you?" She didn't know that. She just kinda automatically assumed Taehyung was the older one by the dynamic they had.

He nodded. "By 3 months he's my hyung, yes. But I'd rather not keep talking about Jimin." Especially knowing where tonight would be going. Finally, they would officially begin and excitement found every crevice of his body. Taehyung wanted to draw her close, to peel each piece of clothing from her body until she stood bare before his greedy eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked her. His hand came to her waist, pulling her close until her chest met his. Once again, they found themselves so close that they almost melted into one. The perfect contrast of everything they represented. They danced on the thin and narrow line of decency. They could fuck right here in the foyer and neither of them would have a problem with it.

But someone like Venus deserved more than some half-assed, lazy fuck pushed up against the wall, especially as their first truly intimate interaction together. Her skin deserved to be caressed by expensive silk sheets and the lands of someone who could appreciate her beauty.

Venus nodded, staring up at him through thick lashes accompanied by pouty lips. She'd look so pretty with runny makeup and teary eyes with his cock buried deep in her soaked pussy. He'd remember the image for the rest of his life and paint it so that others could see what true perfection looked like.

"Yes, sir."

Fuck. This woman would be the end of him. She was making it incredibly hard not to throw that bonsai tree from its display so he can bend her over the table.

Taehyung leads her upstairs, through his grand abode with a sense of purpose in his step. Venus was just a helpless passenger on his ride.

The moment they reached his studio, Taehyung's lips were planted firmly on hers and Venus doesn't hesitate to reciprocate the affections. He kisses her hard, hands clamoring at her waist, pulling her as close to him as physically possible.

"Will you be a good girl for me, princess?" He murmured against her lips, dragging his tongue along the supple flesh. He reveled in the soft whimper she produced in response, how she leaned into his touch like she craved it. "Yes, sir."

"I know you will." Taehyung slid away from her. The last lingering touch of his fingers leaves her feeling cold. She watches as he slips his suit jacket from his shoulders and tossed it on his nearby couch before reaching to loosen his tie from around his throat. His long fingers tug at the knot located at the base of his neck before undoing the tie and wrapping the fabric around his hand.

"Come here."

Venus quickly scrambled over to him. So obedient. Taehyung wanted to praise her for it, call him his good girl, and that she deserves a reward. But if he praised her for what was expected, she'd become a spoiled brat and he'd have to put her in her place.

Maybe he should praise her.

Taehyung took the edge of her shirt in his hands and began pulling it up over her torso to remove it from her body. She didn't resist him. Instead, she raised her arms to help it off of her body. He tossed the shirt over his shoulder.