"You talked about him in your sleep." Caleb said as she fiddled with your phone. "Jason. You would say his name." Finally he looked up at you and shot an evil grin. "It's pretty pathetic that you thought you could actually be normal. That you thought anyone would actually love you."

"What can I say, hope breeds eternal misery." You said as you rolled your eyes. He was right though. With everything that you had gone through in your life you really weren't surprised that the one person you found to spend the rest of your life with, was trying to kill you.

"So what now. I get that the two choices you gave earlier are my only options but you know i'm not going to join you. And they have no clue where we are. Plus they wouldn't be dumb enough to walk into a trap." You said. The binds had started coming loose and you wanted to keep him distracted.

"You know Y/N, you have a darkness inside. We both know it so just give in. We could still be together, and be all powerful. Think about it."

"No thanks. Egotistical psychopaths aren't really my thing." You spat out as he laughed.

"You're right. You go for the golden boy. Too bad I killed him." He said shaking his head. As you worked your hand free, Caleb came up to you and grabbed your arms. Gasping you glanced down at his white knuckles.

"Did you really think you could fool me, Y/N?" He asked, his face inches from your face. "You are part of my grand plan to get all your friends together and kill them my dear. Why would I just let you escape."

Before you could react, you felt a sharp pain in your side as the stun gun hit your skin, knocking you out once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Jason. Jason stop." Kimberly said trying to get him to calm down. "Look I understand that you're worried about Y/N, we all are, but we need to come up with some kind of plan about this." She said as he slowed a bit. They had called the others and had them get back to the ship and now they were trying to figure out a plan of attack.

"I have to agree with Kim." Zack said stepping forward. "We have no clue where she is or what exactly the situation is. We don't even know if she's still alive."

"Don't say that." Jason hissed. "She's alive."

Kim sighed standing up and placing a hand on Jason's arm. "We will find her. We just need to be smart about it."

"Guys. Guys come look." Trini said standing next to the large monitors. The red dot appeared on the screen showing that it was positioned at a warehouse down by the docs. The group stayed silent for a minute while they watched and see if it would move. When it didn't Jason finally broke the silence.

"What is it?" He asked quietly, even though he already knew what it was. Trini looked around nervously as Alpha 5 came over and looked as well.

"It's Y/N's phone." The robot said nervously. "It's been turned off this entire time."

Jason nodded and started heading towards the door of the ship when Billy stopped him by grabbing his arm. "Hey man, I know you wanna go after her but you have no clue what you're walking into." Billy said staring his friend down.

"I don't need a plan. I need to get her out of there before he kills her." Jason said roughly pulling his arm away from the other man. "He's going to kill her."

"Jason we all want to get her away from that psycho but rushing in there with no plan is going to get us all killed." Zack said crossing his arms. "Right now our only advantage is that he has no clue that you're alive. So let's use it."