39 Putin him to sleep

"Get Out."

Jinny heard the words and reacted instantly. She knew her position well. She could go against Kevin at times but this wasn't one of it. Her precarious climb to the mistress status had been over the bodies of many girls who were as good or even better than Jinny at most things but one. Following orders.

Seeing he was alone, Kevin saw the bot's body from up close. Her fully covered body in tight clothes was modest and sexy at the same time.

He started fantasizing about the girl and then remembered something as his face turned for worse.

This girl looks like that slut Andrea. She will just like this bitch here. No, her fate will be much worse than this bitch here.

Kevin's mood turned worse when he realised the similarity. This wasn't a coincidence. Brian had made the bot similar to Andrea, 160 cm with similar shoulder length Bob cut. Her blue eyes were similar as well. It was just that puberty had hit the bot harder than it had with Andrea. Maybe in the future, Andrea would look more like the bot but for now, that wasn't the case. 

It was just Kevin's unhealthy obsession which lead him to see this similarity. He wanted to torture this girl just like he would torture Andrea.

Kevin came closer to the bot and held her chin with his hand.

"You could just have been another one of my trophies but who told you to look like her." The strength in his hand increased.

The bot slowly opened her eyes. 

Kevin saw her opening her eyes and didn't want to listen to anything she would utter. 

He leaned in to seal her mouth with a kiss while his hands held her face. She didn't instantly kiss back.

She let her lips be kissed and slowly opened her mouth to let his tongue invade. The bot didn't feel any repulsion. If not for absolute secrecy, she could have killed the entire building before the cops even responded but it was supposed to be a covert operation.

Her body is so cold. I should record her later. This feeling is good. Let's not spoil the goods. She feels different.

Kevin was planning for the future without a care in the world.

The bot slowly accepted the kisses and started cooperating with him. She didn't go hard from the start as she wasn't sure if her cover would be blown. Maybe, someone was watching the room.

There were actually no cameras inside Kevin's room. He recorded the girls later with other guys or carefully to not show his own face. 

The bot had been cautious for nothing.

The bot kissed back and Kevin felt the touch.

He intestified his kisses and the bot responsed and passed her "potions" into his mouth. Slowly, they were absorbed by his skin. 

The bot hugged Kevin onto the bed and continued kissing finally acting to be asleep while Kevin had been putin to sleep.

The bot stayed in that position for about  5 hours and just before sunrise.

 She acted embarrassed and left the room. There were some guards on the outside but the bot didn't seem like she was running away. She had been inside and tied. The bot walked out with confidence and the guards didn't stop her.

They already knew what must have happened to the girl. They were a little regretful that boss did not pass her on. That could only mean that boss liked the bitch. They could only let her go. She might even end up becoming their boss in the future. 

The bot changed a few cabs before walking to the factory and reported to IntOne.

"Stay inside the factory and lay low. You will be on cooking duty for now."

The killer had become a chef under IntOne's command and it was accepted without any hesitation. 

IntOne sent a message to Brian who was in Andrea's room. 

"Work is complete. Waiting for the test results."

Brian felt a weight had been lifted from his shoulders and he petted the sleeping girl's head. 

Today he was on the bed and unlike yesterday. He was just on the edge though. He didn't want to disturb her sleep when he himself didn't need much of it anyway. 

Brian had felt a suprise when he saw that Andrea had a magic pillow in her room but  it was still packed and never been used.

I will ask about it later. She doesn't even go out because of that Kevin. When did she buy this.

Brian looked at the sleeping Andrea and smiled. Soon, the money should start rolling in and he can legitimately spend it on anything. 

Mom can stop working.I can buy the gene repair potions for people I like. That witch definitely needs it or she will feel insecure about her body while I stay younger. 

The witch here was Laura who had won Brian over. She was his first. She would always be special. With these thoughts, Brian fell asleep as his worries had disappeared.

---------

Shoutout to MacZeus for patreon pledge. Mass release tomorrow.