Standing up the suit started to vanish as you looked around your destroyed living room. Shaking your head, you pulled your phone out and booked two tickets to Angel Grove. Taking one last look around, you ran to the car where you found Caleb waiting.

"Drive to the airport." You said as you slammed the car door shut.

"Y/N what the fuck was that?" He said looking at you. Glaring you pointed towards the road.

"Just fucking drive Caleb. I'll explain it to you later."

Taking your phone out, you dialled the contact you knew so well. "Jason, I'm coming back." You notice Caleb looking at you while he drove.

"Y/N, what happened?" Jason's voice was worried even though she had probably woken him up.

"They found me. I just got attacked in my own home. I'll be landing in-" You checked the time and put the phone back to your ear. "In about 7 hours. Be there." Was all you said before hanging up.

The drive to the airport was filled with yelling, mostly on Caleb's side. You had told Caleb everything. Who you were, what you did, everything. After getting through security you two made it to your gate and boarded the plane. Leaning against the back of the seat, you close your eyes and sighed. For the first time in five years you were going home.

------------

Jason was waiting for you when you landed. His familiar red jacket stood out from the crowd. Getting off the escalator, he ran towards you and check you over. Caleb was behind you keeping his distance.

"You okay" Jason asked as he grabbed your chin in his hand looking a bruise that was forming around your eye. You nodded as he let go and gave him a small smile.

"Nothing I couldn't handle" You said glancing at Caleb. "We need to go and get everyone together."

The blonde nodded as you walked towards the exit. "Already done. Trini and Kim rounded up the kids as well as Billy and Zach. They're waiting at the ship."

You had noticed that Caleb had stopped walking and stared at you two. "You go. I'm going to go find a hotel and try to figure shit out." He said. You nodded as you walked over to him.

"Please be safe." You said as you placed a kiss on his lips. "Always." He replied

"I'll call you when I'm done. Stay out of sight." You said as you watched him walk away. Facing Jason you nodded.

"Let's go."

-------------------------------------

It seemed like Jason broke every speed law as you both headed towards the rock quarry. Leaving your phones in the car, you both started climbing up the hill to the cliff that overlooked the rover. Looking over the edge you realized how much you hated having to jump.

"Just like old times huh?" Jason asked shooting you a smile and holding his hand out. Taking it, you shook his head and took a breath.

"Let's do this." You said as you both ran towards the edge and jumped. Ten minutes later you were entering the ship and walking into the control room.

"Y/N, Jason!" Alpha 5 yelled causing everyone to look at you. Kim and Trini both ran over and hugged you. Tears coming out of your eyes, you realized how much you missed your friends.

"Y/N." Zordon said. "It's good to see you're safe. I assume you have something for us."

You pulled out the coin and realized that you were a member short for the kids. "Adam is dead isn't he?" You whispered. The looks you got from both Alpha and Zordon confirmed it.