Chapter 25

*warning! – drug use / overdose is mentioned in this chapter*

Still Dylan's POV

Phone call:

Captain Daniels: this is regarding your friend, Marshall Bennett?

Dylan: oh alright, what has happened? Is he ok?

Cpt. Daniels: well he has been injured in the line of duty, and he will be coming home for good, he is in a very bad shape, him and his teammate got caught out by a wire and then was involved in a explosion and there is to much damage to his ankle and his foot, they had to amputated the foot.

Dylan: oh my word, I am so glad he is alive, but damn he can't be finding that easy, hearing that he can no longer serve his country anymore.

Cpt. Daniels: wow he did say you knew him well, yeah he is still trying to rap his head around his foot being amputated, but he wanted me to call you and let you know what his condition is and that he is ok and etc. as he hasn't been in contact with you recently due to this.

Dylan: yeah he had me worried there for a bit but thank you for letting me his condition and I am glad to hear that he is safe.

Cpt. Daniels: well its been my pleasure, he said he will phone you soon, its just he is not ready to talk yet, he said you would understand that.

Dylan: yes I do understand, send him my love, and let him know, I am here if he needs me, thank you again Captain.

With that we said our goodbyes, and then I hit my head off my steering wheel and let out a sigh of relief, just knowing he is still breathing is a goof thing, but that two in the hospital and I am still unknown on mouse?

Anyways I lift my head up and turn my key and started my car on to eventually get home, then I wasn't home long when I noticed I was getting a facetime call from mouse.

CALL:

D: MOUSE oh my word, I am so happy to one see you and to know you are ok, I was so worried something had happened to you too!

M: oh Texas you do care to much sometimes for me, and what so you mean by that last bit? Did something happen to Jay?

D: yeah, he put him self in harms way cause he is a stubborn asshole and doesn't listen to anyone but luckily he had a vest on so there is only a bruise, but he is staying in MED for 24 hrs just to make sure there is no problems.

Then I just had a call from Marshall's captain, and he ended up being injured out in the field and his foot has had to be Amputated, so yeah I haven't had the most relaxing evening due to you three boys! But other than that everything else is good.

M: OH dear Dylan I am sorry for that, but glad to hear that Marshall and Jay are good and still breathing.

D: well Jay, nearly wasn't, I can say for sure we wont be talking for a while! I was very mad at him and I walked away from him as I can't do this right now with everything else I have on my mind my I am not giving up him, he needs to able to rely on others in his life and not just me and you mouse.

M: yeah I totally understand that, and hey you sure your ok? If you are not I am here for you!

D: yeah I know mouse thanks, and I will be fine and now I know that you and Marshall are good, I will be even better, less weight on my shoulders to carry you know.

M: yeah I can understand, and I am sorry to hear about you and Marshall, I hoped he was the one for you! But hell there are plenty more fish in the sea right!