Chapter 33

*this song is so beautiful and i feel like it fits this chapter*

Dylan's POV

Waking up in the firehouse for the first time I was actually little confused as I started to look around, and not seeing my unit boys next to me, but then I realized when I saw and heard Brett moving next to me, that brought me back to reality and of course I had been dreaming about my military days and being in that tent and sleeping on those camp beds wow I haven't had a dream like that in a while, maybe it happened cause the lads are here just not with me at the firehouse.

Brett looked over at me and then she sat up and said, "morning partner how did you sleep?" and I replied, "yeah I slept well thanks just waking up from a very realistic dream about being back in the tent with my unit boys but other than that pretty good, what about you?" she said back "like a baby, I didn't seem to wake up once, last night that's always a bonus.

Then we both got up and out our beds and went to our lockers to get our gear, and then eventually the next shift walked in which meant we were finally off shift and I couldn't wait to get back to my unit boys, the whole house all said goodbye to each other, and I go to jump in car but before I do I turn around and watch everyone go there own ways and having mini conversations.

I jumped in and headed home, as soon as I got home I got jumped by my old unit boys and the dogs! As soon as I walked through the door, which it's the best feeling in the world. Then my captain told me and that there unit had been called in earlier than they had liked, I just stood there and nodded in response to the news that they where going back out there and I wasn't going with them it kinda sucked I didn't get to spend that much time with them but a little bit of time is better than nothing.

They soon left, as quickly as they had arrived here, so I looked at Diesel, Shadow and Storm and I said to them "alright lets go for walk! Yeah does that sound good?" and they all started to whine and get all excited! And then I said "of hell who knows I may do some shooting too..."

Then my phone started to ring, I looked down it was Jay so I picked up and we said hello, and I told him the boys had left, and they where heading back out over sea, he understood what I was feeling with that news, then I told me that him and the rest of intelligence team had managed to catch the suspect who had been hurting those women, which I was glad to hear and he even told me that the man had a hunting background, which meant I was right about the type of attack, go me!

We eventually hung up as he was on his way to pick Owen up and then heading over to med to then pick-up Natalie, which I just smiled at and told him to have a great time.

Then I finished getting ready, and then headed out on my walk with my little pack I love taking long walks out in the countryside I felt so good breathing in the fresh air, I was just taking everything in and I felt so relaxed and I felt my phone buzz and I pulled out of my pocket and saw a photo light my screen, I was photo my boys in the air hanger with a caption: {we are about leave our homeland, this still doesn't feel right without our guardian Grimm Reaper next to us, we love you and missing your company massively, we wished had more time with you! maybe the next time we will get more time in Chicago! hellhounds out! XX}.

so I replied with a pic of me and the pack saying we love you boys also, yeah it still feels wrong that I didn't leave with you guys, but it will feel right eventually, I do miss watching your backs out there, so boys please be safe and come home to your Grimm Reaper, and hell yeah I can't wait to have you back here with me. Grimm Reaper out and over to the Hellhounds XX}.

I finally got back to the house, it was so empty and quite for the time in days and I really didn't like it. So I phoned stella and Brett, told them that my crew left and told them that I was down for a girlie night at mine just because I really needed the company!" and they said they were down for it so with that we hang up and I got everything sorted for there arrival, then it didn't take them long before they where standing at my front door.